English, Urdu, Islamiat, Pak Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Bio
Math, Computer Science. GST, Geography, History, General Science
1. Age limitof the candidates for BPS-12 & BPS-16 is (25-35) and for BPS-17 is (30-45) years.
2. Candidates M.A/M.Sc/BS (16 years education) or equivalent degree in the relevant subject with atleast 2nd division are eligible to apply.
3. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) from where
applicants can download.
4. Rs.700/- fee for the form of applying and cost of process of test is payable through bank ABL,Meezan
Bank Ltd, HBL or MCB. Examination fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
5. Candidates are required to send two copies of their applications. One copy on prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad through courier / Pakistan Postand the 2nd copy of application alongwith testimonial certificate will be sent to the address:(Office of Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang, District Jhang Ph:047-9200036). Last date for submission of applications is 24June, 2017.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test / interview.
7. The Competent Authority can change or cancel the number of post and the date of test / interview at any
time without any prior notice.
8. Written test will be conducted by National Test Service at Chenab College Jhang. The date and venue of
test will be communicated to the candidates by NTS.
9. Candidates can apply for only one College / subject.
10. Candidates can download roll no. slips from NTS website.
11. The DC/Chairman reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditions.
12. Written test for BPS-12,BPS-16 and BPS-17 shall be held separately on the same day. Candidates may apply for both grades subject to the eligibility criteria.
13. Only candidates with required qualification and qualifying the test after shortlisting will be called for
14. For further information please contact to Director Administration & Finance, JET: 047-9200036, NTS:
Jhang Educational Trust Jhang