1. The name Muhamammad was proposed by Abdul Muttalib while the name Ahmed was proposed by Bibi Aminah.
2. Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the mission i.e 615 A.d. The total number of migrated people was 15
3. Second migration to Habshah took place in 616 A.D.
4. Second migration to Abyssinia 101 people with 18 females.
5. After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet.
6. After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul.
7. Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant.
8. Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah.
9. Surname of Haleema Sadia was Ummay Kabtah.
10. Surname of Prophet was Abu-ul-Qasim.
11. Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf.
12. Abdul Mutalib died in 579 A.D.
13. Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria.
14. Foster mothers of Prophet were Haleema, Sobia & Khola.
15. First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza.
16. For six years Haleema took care of Prophet.
17. For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet.
18. Prophet had two real paternal uncles i.e Zubair & Abu Talib.
19. Zubair died before Prophethood.
20. After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held.
21. Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe.
22. Among uncles Abbas & Hamza embraced Islam.
23. Amina was buried at Abwa b/w Makkah & Madina.
24. Six months before the Prophet’s birth his father died.
25. Prophet had no brother and no sister.
26. Abdullah died at Madina.
27. Prophet had six aunties.
28. Foster father of Prophet was Haris.
29. At the age of 15, Herb-e-Fajjar took place.
30. Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months.
Solved More 35 Solved Questions with answers