Home / Jobs Through NTS / Sindh Police Jobs 2017 Head Constables Wireless Operator Drivers NTS Test Syllabus
Monday, December 19, 2016
Sindh Police Jobs 2017 Head Constables Wireless Operator Drivers NTS Test Syllabus
S I N D H P O L I C E
J O B O P P O R T U N I T I E S
RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLES (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / CONSTABLES AND CONSTABLE DRIVER
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sindh candidates having Sindh Domicile only.
Name of Post Qualification Age Limit Physical Fitness
Head Constable (Wireless Operator)(BPS-07)
Intermediate from any board of Intermediate education located in Sindh
18 to 28 Years on Closing Date of Advertisement
Matriculation from any board of Secondary education located in Sindh
Matriculation from any board of Secondary education located in Sindh & valid LTV license
Chest = 33’x 34.5”
Height: 5’x 5”
Running: 1600 meters in 7 minutes
Height = 5’
Walking 800 meters in 14 minutes
1. Application processing fee of Rs.150/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs.400/- separately for written test.
2. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualification.
3. Application should not be accompanied with any documents. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him / her is correct.
4. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an in-correct / false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
5. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
6. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
7. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
8. Women and Minority quota shall be considered as per government instructions.
9. The candidates who qualify the Physical endurance test shall be called to written test.
10. Candidates who qualify written test shall appear in interview conducted by a recruitment committee.
11. Physical endurance test and written test shall be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan.
12. Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and web site.
13. No TA / DA will be admissible.
14. Written and physical endurance tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
15. Only those candidates who shall qualify Physical and written test of NTS, will be called for interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
How to Apply:
Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk&
sindhpolice.gov.pk. The application forms are also available at all District Police Headquarters.
Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid copy of the Deposit Slip to NTS
Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad through any courier service.
Application Forms which are improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by
hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Last Date of submission of form is 7thJanuary 2017
Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
For further information please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No. 46, SectorI-8/2, Islamabad
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...