Home / General Knowledge Tests / TNPSC UKPSC UPPSC TPSC Important General Knowledge General English MCQs Questions Paper Practice Test Preparation
TNPSC UKPSC UPPSC TPSC Important General Knowledge General English MCQs Questions Paper Practice Test Preparation
1. By whom was the Bahmani Kingdom founded?
2. Which body finalises the Five Year Plan proposals?
National Development Council
3. How many number of chamber are found in the heart of Mammal?
4. Why are In the northern hemisphere, currents deflected to their right?
Due to coriolis force
5. Who is credited with the invention of Algebra?
6. Which branch of biology deals with study of heredity and variation?
7. How type of right is Right to Information?
8. Why was Mashelkar Committee constituted?
Auto fuel policy
9. Which branch of biology in which we-study about cultivation of flowering plant?
10. Ministers in a State get salaries, by whom is it as determined?
11. Which State of India, has the oldest rock formations in the country?
12. Who was associated with Kakori Conspiracy case?
13. Kiel Canal connect which seas?
Baltic Sea and North Sea
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...