Home / General Knowledge Tests / MPSC NPSC OPSC RPSC Important General Knowledge General English MCQs Questions Paper Practice Test Preparation
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
MPSC NPSC OPSC RPSC Important General Knowledge General English MCQs Questions Paper Practice Test Preparation
1. Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
2. The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
3. Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
4. Which Grasslands not support any trees?
5. Which was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
6. Which books was written by Tilak?
7. Which gas is absorbed during photosynthesis?
8. Which country leads in fish catches?
9. Which temple got the name of Black Pagoda?
10. What is the natural source of hydrocarbon?
11. The high altitude tropical forest which has dwarfed trees is known by which name?
12. From which age can Idol worship in India be traced?
13. “Bhanu Singha” was the pen name of famous writer?
Rabindra Nath Tagore
14. What is the most important factor in thunderstorms development?
15. In which year did the Indian Naval Mutiny against the British take place?
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...