How to Apply:1- Applicant must be resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2- Age relaxation cases will be considered in light of Govt. rules with case to case basis.
3- NTS Test will be for shortlisting/screening purpose and further process will be subject to rules specified by the Government for the department.
4- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease Number of Posts OR of cancellation of whole recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
6. NTS will charge Rs. 600/- for BPS-16 & Above and Rs 500/- for BPS-15 & below for
every application form from every candidate through the prescribed deposit slip at any online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
7. Candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
8. Application Form, online deposit slip, General terms & conditions and other relevant
material is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk
9. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (in original), Attested Photocopy of CNIC, Copy of Educational and Experience Certificates to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad (Address given on Form).
10. Last date for submission of forms. 21-12-2015
11. NTS test date is 24-01-2016
For further Information, please contact NTS:
Galiyat Development Authority (GDA), Abbottabd
House No. 148 & 149, Kakul Road, Abbottabad
Phone No. 0992-9310240