Applications from suitable candidates are invited within 15 days of this advertisement for filling the following vacant posts at Ayub Medical College Abbottabad:-S.No. Name of Post & BPS No. of
Post Qualification/Experience Age Limit Domicile
1) Lecturer Basic Sciences(BPS-17) 14 MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized /registered by the PM&DC. 22-35 years KPK
2) Lecturer Dental Subject(BPS-17)04 BDS (Pak) or equivalent qualification recognized /registered by the PM&DC. 22-35 years KPK
3) Lecturer Islamiyat(BPS-17)01 MA in Islamiyat. 21-32 years KPK
4) Health Educator(BPS-17)01 MBBS from recognized University and Diploma in Health Education. 21-32 years KPK
5) Hygienist(BPS-14)01 B.Sc with two years Diploma Hygiene Technology and having two years experience in the relevant field. 21-32 years Hazara Division
6) Computer Operator(BPS-12)01 2ndClass Graduation with one year diploma in I.T from Board of Technical Education or its equivalent. 21-32 years Hazara Division
7) Junior Technician (BPS-9) a. Secondary School Certificate with science from a recognized Board.
b. Certificate in the relevant field from a recognized medical faculty.
18-30 years Hazara Division
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-i. Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/Semi Autonomous Bodies employees may apply through proper channel.
ii. The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancelled the whole process.
iii. 2% quota is reserved for disabled, 10 % quota is reserved for female candidate & 0.5 % quota is reserved for minorities.
iv. Experience in line where-ever prescribed shall be counted after the minimum qualification for the post.
v. For the purpose of educational/professional qualification the Degree/Diplomas/ Certificates of un-recognized Institutions are not acceptable.
vi. NTS test will be for screening purpose only.
vii. Doctors engaged in Residency of any postgraduate qualification need not apply.
viii. No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
ix. General terms & conditions and other relevant material is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk
HOW TO APPLY:-
i. Candidates shall apply duly filled NTS application form and send to “National Testing Service, I-E, Street No.46, I-8/2, Islamabad”
ii. Application forms and on line deposit slips are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
iii. Candidates must deposit test fee of Rs. 400/- through the prescribed fee slip of ABL, UBL, HBL & MCB.
iv. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form alongwith Online deposit slip (in original) and attested photocopies of educational/experience
certificates to NTS, Head Quarter, Islamabad.
v. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
vi. For any further information please Contact at NTS help line UAN: +92-51-8444441
(PROF: DR. SHAHID SULTAN)
AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE ABBOTTABAD
English (Grammer / Communication Skill etc)
General Knowledge + Islamic Studies