Saturday, April 26, 2014
NTD Sample Paper of Physics
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate word, from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
1. Almost everyone has trouble ______ at one time or another.
B. for sleeping
Each question below consists of a related pair of words, followed by five lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.
2. PAGE: BOOK::
A. sailors: crew
B. petal: flower
C. leaf: stalk
D. singers: chorus
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
Read the passage to answer question 5-6
In the late seventeenth century, a transformation began that would make coffee one of the most popular drinks in Europe. The coffeehouse-meeting place of bankers, dissidents, artists, merchants, poets, wits, and rogues was in some ways the cradle of modern Europe. Coffee would change, in less than a century, from the drink of a few princes and a few paupers to the chief social beverage of the rising middle class.
1. The word “transformation” is closest in meaning to:
2. The word “rogues” refers to a type of:
1. 18 ÷ 0.04 =?
2. What is 0.1 percent expressed as a decimal?
3. Evaluate, if a = -3, and b = -1.
4. A coat is on sale for Rs.120 after a discount of 20 percent. Find the original price.
A. Rs. 96
1. Teaching strategy in which learner actually engages in resolving problems is called:
A. Small group discussion
B. Interactive teaching
C. Expository teaching
D. Inquiry teaching
2. The easiest way to foster personal relationship with students is:
A. Coming to class 5 to 10 minutes early
B. Starting a dialogue
C. Learning their names
D. Giving them prizes
1. Loading of operating system in a personal computer is called:
2. How will you define ‘Internet’ in the simplest way?
A. very large network
B. global network of networks
C. network of computers in a city
D. all of the above
1. Astronomers can tell whether a star is approaching or receding from the earth by the
A. Absorption spectra of the star
B. Doppler shift of the starlight
C. Brightness of the starlight
D. Temperature of the star
2. A battery of emf V volt is connected in series with a coil of inductance L and resistance R at the instant t = 0. The current in the circuit when t = 2τ where τ is the time constant of the circuit is (base of natural logarithm = e)
A. (V/R)[1– (1/e)]
B. (V/R (1/e)
C. (V/R)[1– (1/e)]
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...