Thursday, March 6, 2014
General Knowledge of Islam
1. Istalam is kissing of Hajr Aswad.
2. Islam has 2 major sects.
3. There are 5 fundaments of Islam.
4. 2 types of faith.
5. 5 Articles of faith.
6. Tehlil means the recitation of Kalima.
7. Deen-e-Hanif is an old name of Islam.
8. First institution of Islam is Suffah.
9. Haq Mahar in Islam is fixed only 400 misqal.
10. Ijma means ageing upon any subject.
12. There are four schools of thought of Islamic Law.
13. Janatul Baki is situated in Madina.
14. Masjid-e-Hanif is located in Mina.
15. JANAT UL MOALA is a graveyard in MECCA.
16. Qazaf: false accusation of adultery punishable with 80 lashes.
17. Lyla-tul-Barrah means the Night of Forgiveness.
18. Karam-un-Katibin means Illustrious writers.
19. Oldest mosque on earth is Kaabatullah.
20. 1st Kalima=Tayyab, 2nd =Shahadat, 3rd =Tamjeed, 4th =Tauheed, 5th =Astaghfar, 6th =Rad-e
22. Qiblah means anything in front.
23. Saabi is one who changes his religion.
24. Sidrat-ul-Mantaha means last tree of the Eternity.
25. Jaabi is one who collects Zakat.
26. First collection of Ahadith is Sahifah-e-Saadiqa.
27. Saying of Prophet are called Wahi Ghair Matlloo.
28. In iman-e-Mufassal essential beliefs are 7 in number.
29. The most exalted angels are four.
30. Greatest angel as per Islam is Jibra’eel.
31. Each human being is attended permanently by two angels.
32. Barzakh: time period between death and Day of Judgment.
33. Another name of surah Ali-Isra is bani Israel.
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...