Wednesday, November 6, 2013
NTS Sample Paper for Assistant Admin
Elementary and Secondary Education Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Screening Test for Appointments
Test Date: Saturday, 23rd November & Sunday, 24th November 2013
1. 18 ÷ 0.04 =?
2. What is 0.1 percent expressed as a decimal?
3. is closest to:
4. Print preview command is useful to have a look at the document before it goes to ________.
D. web cam
5. MS Excel files contain ________.
6. How will you define ‘Internet’ in the simplest way?
A. very large network
B. global network of networks
C. network of computers in a city
D. all of the above
7. The term “PUC” stands for:
A. Person Under Consideration
B. Paper Under Consideration
C. Problem Under Consideration
D. Position Under Consideration
The form of official correspondence used for communication between various divisions is called:
A. Office memorandum
B. Demi-Official Letter
C. Un-official letter
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...