Fill in the blanks:
1) The branch of zoology, which deals with the study of insects is called __________
2) The disease _________is caused by the deficiency of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine).
3) Oil rises in a wick of oil lamp because of a property of matter, called ________
4) The production of generally identical reproduction is called as ________
5) ___________ is the fastest planet of the solar system.
6) Mercury metal is _________ times heavier than water.
7) Relative density of milk is measured by an instrument known as __________
8) The temperature of a human body is measured by an instrument known as _________
9) Gold and silver are known as _________ metals.
10) The amount of ozone in the atmosphere is expressed in __________.
a)The variation in the blood flow can be heard with an instrument called __
b)There is a place in the retina where the light sensitive cells are interrupted by the presence of the optic nerve head. It is known as __
(c) The study of human population is called __.
(d) Human beings belong to species called ___ .
(e) defect of eye due to which nearly located objects arc not clearly visible is called __ .
(f) About _ __ _ of the human body consists of water.
(g) All of the oxygen that you breathe has been produced by the splitting of water during __ ___.
(h) The important ore of Chromium is _.
(i) _ __ acid was discovered by Jabbar bin Hayyan.
(j) The measurement of rainfall is made by an instrument known as _.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Everyday Science Test of SPSC
Fill in the blanks:
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...