• Bahadur Shah II was the Supreme Commander of the rebellious armies in the War of Independence, 1857.
• Hyderabad Deccan surrendered to India on 17 September 1948.
• Peshawar was captured by Syed Ahmad Shaheed in 1830.
• Government of Indian Act, 1935 came into operation in 1937.
• Muhammad bin Qasim captured the city Daibul in 712 A.D.
• The Temple of Somnath was situated near the peninsula of Gujrat.
• Arabic coinage was first introduced in Indian by Jalal-ud-Din Firuz.
• Khilji Dynasty was established by Ala-ud-Din Khilji.
• Babur the founder of Muhgal Dynasty, died in 1530 A.D at Delhi.
• The biggest Mosque built by Shahjehan in located at Delhi.
• Red Fort of Delhi was built by Shahjehan.
• Shabbir Ahmad Usmani was the first president of Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam.
• My life……..A Fragment was written by Muhammad Ali Jauhar.
• Yayha Khan became the Chief Martial Law Administrator on 25 March 1969.
• The institution of the Federal Ombudsman was created in 13 January 1983.
• The Lovely Moti Masjid is located at Agra.
• Mahmud Ghaznavi is described as “the first pioneer and path-finder for Islam in this country” by Lane Poole.
• Buland Darwaza commemorates Akbar’s conquest of Gujrat.
• Behzad was a famous Persian painter.
• The real names of Nawab Mohsin-ud-Mulk and Nawab Viqar-ul-Mulk are Mehdi Ali Khan and Mushtaq Hussain respectively.
• The “Zamindar” and “Comrade” newspapers were edited by Maulana Zafar Ali Khan and Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar respectively.
• Liaquat Ali Khan was martyred by Said Muhammad.
Punjab was given the status of a province on 1st April 1970
• The Kaunpur Mosque incident took place on 3 August 1913.
• Police firing on Khaksars in Lahore took place on 19 March 1940.
• Lal Bahadur Shahstri was the Prime Minister of India at the time of Tashkent Declaration.
Muhammad bin Qasim appointed Alafi as his advisor.
• Old name of Pakpatan was Ajudhan.
• The tomb of Babur is situated at Kabul.
• Akbar was born at Umar Kot.
• The author of “Safinat-ul-Auliya” was Dara Shikoh.
• Mumtaz Mahal gave birth to 14 children.
• Maulana Azad’s real name was Abu-al-Kalam.
• Hamdard was published by Ali Jauhar.
• Lord Linlithgow was the viceroy of Indian during the 2nd World War.
• Defense Council was formed on 1st April 1948.
• Liaquat Ali Khan went to America in May 1950.
• The Simla Agreement was signed on 3rd July 1972.
• Myth of Independence was written by Z. A. Bhutto.
• Author of My Brother is Miss Fatima Jinnah.
• The First Constituent Assembly was dissolved on 24th October 1954.
• 8th Amendment in the Constitution of 1973 was made in 1985.
• The real name of Noor Jehan was Mahr-un-Nisa.
• Haren Minar was built by Jehangir.
• The tomb of Qutb-ud-Din Aibak is in Lahore.
• Sir Syed Ahmad Khan went to England along with his son named Syed Mahmud.
• Nawab Abdul Latif founded Muhammadan Literary Society in the year1863.
• The founder of “Islamia College Peshawar” was Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum.
• The author of the book “Two Nation Theory” is:
Shafiq Ali Khan.
• The author of the book “Political System of Pakistan” is Khalid bin Saeed.
• The Canal Water Dispute was solved through the good offices of World Bank.
• The site for Islamabad was selected in 1960.
• Mr. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto inaugurated the new Education Policy in 1974.
• Bombay came to British possession through Dowry.
• The High Courts in Indian were established under the Act of 1861.
• Bee Amma’s real name was Abida Bano.
• Quaid-e-Azam visited NWFP in his life time:
• Bande Mathram was composed in Bengal.
• Who was the president of Muslim League in 1932 Aziz Ahmad.
• Chaudry Rehmat Ali was a student at Cambridge’s college called Trinity.
• Mahatma Gandhi returned to India in 1915.
• NWFP got the status of the Governor’s province in 1937.
• Sir Syed Ahmad Khan retired from service in:
• The Fraizi Movement was founded by:
Hajji Shariat Ullah.
• The first Central Office of Muslim League was established in Lucknow.
• All India Muslim Students Federation was founded at Aligarh.
• Quaid-e-Azam reached Pakistan on 7th August, 1947.
• Nizam-e-Islam Party was founded by Chaudry Muhammad Ali.
• The famous
book “ Hayat-e-Javed” was written on the life of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.
• How many times Mahmud invaded India?
• Who is the author of the book titled “Last Days of Quaid”? Col: Elahi Bakhsh.
• The oldest regional language of Pakistan is Sindhi.
• Pakistan joined Non-Aligned Movement at Bandung in 1979.
• Under the Constitution of 1956 which language was declared as the National Language? Urdu and Bengali.
• Under which Constitution, “Bicameralism” was introduced in Pakistan.1973.
• When was the first SAARC Conference held?
• Qutb-ud-Din Aibak died during the game of:
• Cahngez Khan came to India during the reign of Iltumish.
• Razia Sultana Married with Altunia.
• Ibn-e-Batuta visited Indian in14th Century.
• The color of the marble of “Taj Mahal” is:
• Aurangzeb Alamgir had: Three sons.
• Tadar Mal was the revenue minister of:
• Which of the European nations came first to South Asia? Portuguese.
• Lahore Resolution was presented by:
• Sikandar Mirza declared Martial Law on:
• Pakistan People’s Party was founded in:
• Akbar’s tomb is situated at:Sikandra.
• William Hawkins secured many trade facilities for the English by Emperor Jehangir.
• Hameeda Bano was mother of: Akbar.
• At the time of his coronation at Kalanour the age of Akbar was: Thirteen and Half.
• Waqar-ul-Mulk died in 1917.
• Who took the oath of Governor-General of Pakistan from Quaid-e-Azam? Justice Mian Abdul Rashid.
• When Pakistan gave an application to the United Nations to become its member which country opposed it? Afghanistan.
• Who was the author of ‘My India Years’:
• Sanghata Movement was started by: Dr Moonje
• The book ‘verdict on India’ was written by :
• Famous Wardha scheme was about :
• Raja Dahir’s wife name is Rani Bai
• Raja Dahir wife committed suicide
• Razia Sultana was the daughter of Iltumish.
• Ibn-e-Batuta was A Moorish
• Fateh Pur Sikri was declared the capital of his kingdom by Akbar.
• The Chain of Justice was hanged fro the convenience of people for quick justice by Jehangir.
• British India Company was granted permission of trade with India by Jehangir.
• The First British Governor General of India was Warren Hastings.
• Sir Syed Ahmad Khan retired from the British service as Judge.
• During Hijrat Movement the Muslims of India migrated to Afghanistan.
• All-India National Congress participated in the 2nd Round Table Conference.
• Sharif Report highlighted the atrocities of Congress Ministries.
• The President of the 1st Constituent Assembly at the time of its dissolution was Maulvi Tamiz-ud-Din
• Pakistan-China boundary Dispute was settled during the government of General Ayub Khan.
• During the Tashkent Agreement the Foreign Minister of Pakistan was Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
Monday, September 9, 2013
History of Pakistan MCQs
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...