1.What is the total area of Pakistan?
(a) 696096 sq km
(b) 796096 sq km(c) 896096 sq km
(d) 996096 sq km
2. In which continent of world Pakistan is situated?
3. At which side of Asia Pakistan is located?
(a) Central Asia
(b) Eastern Asia
(c) Northern Asia
(d) Southern Asia
4. How many countries are there in South Asia?
5. With how many countries pakistan shares her borders?
6. Which country is situated in the east of Pakistan?
7. What is length of Pakistan-India border?
(a) 1600 km
(b) 1605 km
(c) 1610 km
(d) 1615 km
8. What is the name of Pakistan-India border?
(c) Ceasefire Line
(d) Line of Control (LOC)
9. Which country is located in north of Pakistan?
(d) Sri Lanka
10. What is length of Pakistan-China border?
(a) 570 km
(b) 575 km
(c) 580 km
(d) 585 km this is 595
11. Which country is situated in northern west of Pakistan?
12. What is length of Pakistan-Afghanistan border?
(a) 2200 km
(b) 2205 km
(c) 2225 km
(d) 2252 km
13. What is name of Pakistan-Afghanistan border?
(a) Banging Line
(b) Durand Line
(d) Border Line
14. Which country is located in the Southern West of Pakistan?
15. What is the length of Pakistan-Iran border?
(a) 700 km
(b) 750 km
(c) 775 km
(d) 805 km
16. Which of the following is the highest point in Pakistan?
(d) Pamir Kot
17. What is height of K-2?
(a) 7811 Meters
(b) 8611 Meters
(c) 9611 Meters
(d) 6811 Meters
18. What is the original name of K-2?
(a) Mount Everest
(c) Godwin Austin
(d) Killing Mountain
19. Where the largest irrigation system of the world is situated?
20. Which dam is largest electricity generating potential in the world?
21. On which river Kalabagh Dam is supposed to be built?
22. Which is the longest river of Pakistan?
23. Which is largest province of Pakistan?
(b) Balochistanc punjab
24. Which one is the most populated province of Pakistan?
25. What is the area of Balochistan?
(a) 314578 sq km
(b) 327989 sq km
(c) 347056 sq km
(d) 337654 sq km
26. What is area of Punjab?
(a) 205344 sq km
(b) 215645 sq km
(c) 225432 sq km
(d) 234123 sq km
27. What is area of Sindh?
(a) 149876 sq km
(b) 140914 sq km
(c) 144654 sq km
(d) 145908 sq km
28. What is area of N.W.F.P?
(a) 71522 sq km
(b) 72344 sq km
(c)74521 sq km
(d) 73420 sq km
29. How many districts are in N.W.F.P?
30. How many districts are in Sindh?
31. How many districts are in Punjab?
32. What is the number of districts in Balochistan?
(a) 27 style="font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; mso-bidi-language: HE;">
33. Which is the most hottest place in Pakistan?
34. What is the highest temperature recorded in Jacobabad?
(a) 50º C
(b) 53º C
(c) 59º C
(d) 65º C
35. Which area receives highest rainfall in Pakistan?
36. Which is the largest desert in Pakistan?
37. In the world ranking what is number of Thar desert?
38. Which one is the largest natural lake of Sub-Continent?
(a) Keenjhar Lake
(b) Manchhar Lake
(c) Saif-ul-Malook Lake
(d) Hanna Lake
39. What is Siachin?
(a) A Lake
(b) A River
(c) A Glacier
(d) A Desert
40. Which sea is connected with Pakistan?
(a) Dead Sea
(b) Red Sea
(c) Indian Sea
(d) Arabian Sea
41. At which side of Pakistan Arabian Sea is located?
42. What is the length of coastal line of Pakistan with Arabian Sea?
(a) 400 km
(b) 500 km
(c) 600 km
Pakistan Studies Solved MCQS for Intermediate Part1 and 2
1.What is the total area of Pakistan?
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...