1. Hazrat Asad died first among the Sahabah.
2. Hamza & Hussain are known as leader of Martyrs.
3. Hazrat Usman Bin Talha was the Key holder of Kaaba.
4. Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly.
5. Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of Zam Zam.
6. Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam.
7. Periods of Caliphs
8. Abu Bakar 632-634
9. Hazrat Umar 634-644
10. Hazrat Usman 644-656
11. Hazrat Ali 656-661
12. Abu Bakar 2y 3m
13. Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d.
14. Hazrat Usman 12y.
15. Hazrat Ali 4y 9m.
16. Hazrat Abu Bakar was the merchant of cloth.
17. Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah.
18. Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar.
19. Hazrat Abu Bakar died in 22nd of Jamadi-us-Sani 13 AH.
20. Hazrat Umar embraced Islam at the age of 33 or 27.
21. Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq.
22. Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A.H.
23. Hazrat Umar introduced Hijra Calender.
24. Hazat Usman is known as Zul Noorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet: Rukya+Umme Qulsoom.
25. Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar.
26. Asadullah & Haider-e-Karar were the epithets of Hazrat Ali.
27. Ali married Fatima in 2nd Hijra.
28. Hazrat Ali was born at Khane-e-Kaaba.
29. Hazrat Ali was martyred on 21st Ramzan 40 A.H.
30. In Ghazwa Uhad Hazrat Ali was awarded with Zulifqar.
31. Hazrat Umer accepted islam in 616 A.D.
32. Hazrat Umar established the office of Qazi.
33. Hazrat Umar added As Salato Khairum Min Noum.
34. Hazrat Umar embraced the Islam at the age of 34.
35. Usman migrated to Habsha
36. Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr.
37. In the reign of Usama, Muwaviah established naval fleet.
38. Only sahabi without seeing Prophet Awais Karni.
39. Umar levied zakat on horses.
40. Ali lifted zakat on horses.
41. Abu Bakr had knowledge of dreams.
42. Usman added 2nd Azan for Friday prayers.
43. Atique is the title of Hazrat Abu Bakr.
44. Hazrat Umar established Department of Police.
45. Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam.
46. Ghani was the title of Hazrat Usman (RA).
47. Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge.
48. Hazrat Ali remained Caliph for 4 years and 9 months.
49. Hazrat Ali is buried at Najaf.
50. Ameer Mavia established the postal system.
51. Amer bin Aas embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
52. Khalild bin Waleed embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
53. First Moazin of Islam, Hazrat Bilal.
54. The home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in Madina Shareef.
55. The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus'ab bin Umair who was sent to Madinah.
56. The first person to make Ijtihaad was Abu Bakr Siddique
57. Hazrat Abu Zirr Ghaffari is known as the first Dervish.
58. Abdullah ibn Maz’oom:first person buried in Jannatul Baqi.