1. Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform Janazah Salaah in Jamaat with four Takbeers.
2. First census of Islamic world in Umer’s period.
3. The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash.
4. Salah-udin Ayubi conquered Bait ul Muqadas.
5. Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani is buried at Baghdad.
6. Shah Jahan Mosque is at Thatta.
7. Indonesia is the biggest Islamic Country Population wise.
8. Maldives is the smallest Islamic country area wise.
9. Hazrat Data Ganj Bux is buried in Lahore.
10. Abyssinia is an old name of Ethiopia.
11. Mesopotamia is the old name of Iraq.
12. Constantinople is and old name of Istanbul.
13. Persia is an old name of Iran.
14. Albania is Europe’s only Islamic country.
15. Sinai Peninsula is only land bridge between Asia and Africa.
16. Egypt connects Africa with Europe continent.
17. Al Azhar University is in Cairo.
18. Shah Faisal Mosque is in Islamabad.
19. Jibraeel will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamah.
20. From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of Prophet Muhammad.
21. The first meal in Jannah will be fish liver.
22. The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance).
23. The first Mujaddid of Islam is Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz.
24. First book of Hadith compiled was Muata by Imam Malik.
25. Mosque of Prophet was damaged due to fire in the reign of Motasim Billah.
26. Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Wa
lid bin Malik.
27. Badshahi mosque Lahore was built by Shah Jahan.
28. Faisal mosque was opened for public in 1987.
29. Umm-us-Saheehain is Imam Malik: Mauta.
30. Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths
31. Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain.
32. Imam Tirmazy was a student of Abu Dawood.
33. Imam Nisai=Ahmed bin Shoaib.
34. Kitab-ul-Kharaj was written by Imam Abu Yousuf.
35. Mahmood Ghaznavi called kidnapper of scholars.
36. Dara Shakoh was a mystic.
37. Mullana Nizam-ud-Din founded the school of Dars-e-Nizamia.
38. Rabia Basry was born in 95 A.H.
39. Baqee Billah revolted against Akbar’s deen-e-Ilahi firstly.
40. Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem.
41. Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban.
42. Toosi built Margha astronomical observatory.
43. Mamoon of west is al-Zahrawi.
44. Shah Waliullah wrote Mawahb-ur-Rehman.