1. Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April.
2. Father’s name, Hazat Abdullah.
3. Mother’ Name, Hazrat Amna.
4. Maternal Grand Father’s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
5. Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
6. Real name of Abdu Mutalib was Shaba.
7. Grandmother name, Fatima.
8. 10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
9. Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
10. At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
11. Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all.
12. Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
13. Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
14. Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
15. Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
16. At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahy.
17. Hazrat Zubaida (RA) was the second wife of Holy Prophet.
18. In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
19. Hazrat Haleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
20. Besides Hazrat Haleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Umme-e-Aemon is also my mother.
21. Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW) Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA)
22. How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? Six years
23. Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet.
24. Abduallh Bin Abu Sheema was the foster brother of Prophet.
25. Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years.
26. 35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.
27. Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam.
28. Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of prophethood.
29. Home of Hazrat Arqam (RA) used as the centre of secret preaching by the holy prophet.
30. In 7th Nabvi boycott of Banu Hashim began.
31. Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the first heaven.
32. Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Yahya on 2nd.
33. Hazrat Yaqub on 3rd.
34. Hazrat Idrees on 4th.
35. Hazrat Harron on 5th.
36. Hazrat Musa on 6th.
37. Hazrat Ibraheem on 7th.
38. Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled.
39. Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans.
40. 45 Companions were with Prophet in migration to madina.
41. Charter of Madina was issued on 1 A.H it had 53 Articles.
42. Transfer of Qibla was ordered in 2nd A.H.
43. 27 total no of Ghazwas.
44. First Ghazwah of Islam was Widan, fought in 12th month of First Hijrah.
45. Jang Badr occurred in 2 A.H. 313 Muslims fought in battle.
46. Types of Hadith are 10.
47. Imam Zuhri (RA) became the first to consolidate Ahadith.
48. No of Hadith Collected by Abu Huraira (RA) 5374.
49. Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya
50. Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat.
51. Hazrat Umar proposed Azan for the first time.
52. The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as Dunbade-Khizra.
53. Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angles were circumambulation during the Holy Ascension.
54. Baitul Mamoor is on 7th Heaven.
55. 4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent them letters.
56. Mosque of Zarar was demolished by prophet.
57. Ume Salma was present at the time of the battle of Khyber.
58. Hazrat Ali Conquered the fort of Qamus.
59. Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet.
60. Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of Makkah .
61. Hashim was grand father of prophet & brother of Muttalib.