Monday, May 27, 2013
Battels of Islam General Knoewledge
1. Battle of Yermuk was fought in 634 A.D.:
2. Khyber conquest made in 7th Hijra (628 A.D)
3. The Ghazwa in which the Holy Prophet Pbuh missed four prayers was Ghazwa Khandaq.
4. First woman martyr Samiya by Abu Jahl.
5. First man martyr Haris bin Abi Hala.
6. Jihad means to strive hard.
7. Jihad made obligatory in 2nd A.H.
8. The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of Muharam.
9. Ghazwa Badr is named as Furqan.
10. Ohad is located near Madina.
11. Ohad is 3 miles from Madina.
12. Abdullah bin Ubai accompanied with 300 men.
13. 50 archers were posted to protect the pass in Ohad mountain.
14. Ummay Hakeem was grand daughter of Abu Jehl.
15. Banu Nuzair tribe settled in Khyber after expelled from Madina.
16. Prophet dug a trench along the border of Syria.
17. 3000 men dug the ditch.
18. In battle of Ahzab a piercing blast of cold wind blew.
19. Khyber is located near Madina at 200 km distance.
20. The centre of Jewish population in Arabia was Khyber.
21. Against Khyber muslim army was 1600 men strong.
22. Khyber was captured in 20 days.
23. Khyber is located near the border of Syria.
24. Moata was situated in Syria.
25. Army of 3000 men was sent to Moata under Zaid bin Haris.
26. After the death of Zaid bin Haris Hazrat Jaafiar was made the army leader at Moata.
27. Under Khalid’s leadership, battle of Moata was won.
28. Battle of Moata took place in 8 Hijra.
29. Tribe of Khuza joined Muslims after Treaty of Hudaibia.
30. Battle of Hunain fought in 8 Hijra.
31. Muslim army for Hunain was 14 thousand.
32. Siege of Taif was laid in 9 A.H.
33. Tabook expedition took place in 9 A.H.
34. In 9 A.H there was famine in Hijaz.
35. In 9 A.H there was scarcity of water in Madina.
36. In Quran Tabook expedition is called expedition of straitness.
37. Conquest of Makkah is called Aam-ul-Fatah.
38. Ghazwa-e-Tabook was fought in 9 A.H.
39. Hazrat Abbas was made prisoner of war in Badr.
40. Abu Jehl was killed by Ma-ooz and Ma-aaz.
41. The leader of teer-andaz at Jabale-e-Yahnene in the battle of Ohad was Abdullah bin Jabeer.
42. Comander of infidels in Ohad was Abu Sufyan.
43. Battle of Tabook came to an end without any result.
44. 2 weeks were spent to dig the ditch.
45. In a battle of Trench Hazrat Safia killed a jew.
46. Qamoos temple was conquered by Ali during Khyber war.
47. For battle of Tabook, Abu Bakr donated all his belongings.
48. In the battle of Ditch, the wrestler named Umaro bin Abad-e-Wad was killed by Ali.
49. In Hunain Muslims were in majority than to their enemy:
50. Hazrat Jaafar was martyred in Moata war.
51. In Tabook ghazwa muslims returned without a fight.
52. Gazwa Widdan was fought in the month of Zil-Hajj 1 A.H.
53. In Hunain battle Prophet was left alone.
54. The participants of Battle of Badar were bestowed with highest reward by Allah.
55. In Badr martyrs were Muhajirs=6 & Ansars=8.
56. In the battle of Taaif, catapult was used first time by Muslims.
57. Against the Syrian tribe the battle of Al-Ghaba was waged.
58. First Sariya Ubaidah bin Haris was fought at Rabakh in 1 A.H.
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...