1. Hajj means to intend.
2. Hajj made compulsory in 9 A.H.
3. First Hajj offered in 9 A.H.
4. Hajj ordained in Surah Bakr.
5. The holy prophet performed only 1 Hajj in 10th A.H.
6. There are 3 types of Hajj.
7. One tawaf of Kaaba is known as Shoot.
8. Tawaf begins from Shoot.
9. Number of Jamarat is 3.
10. Mosque located in Mina is Kheef.
11. At Meekat, Hujjaj assume the state of Ihram.
12. Kalima Tauheed is recited during Hajj.
13. At Mina the ritual of offering sacrifice is performed
14. Jamart-throwing of pebbles, it is performed on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of Zul Hajj.
15. Maghrib and Isha both prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on 9th Zil Hajj.
16. Yome-Afra is called to Hajj day.
17. Name of the place where the pilgrims go from Arafat: Muzdalfa.
18. First structure of Kaaba was built by Adam.
19. Ibrahim & Ismail rebuilt Kaaba 4500 years ago.
20. Yum-e-Nahar is called to the Day of Sacrifice.
21. Yum e Arafat is 9th Zul Hajj.
22. One khutba is recited during Hajj.
23. Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
24. Holy prophet sacrificed 63 camels during hajj.
25. Adam and Hazrat Hawa performed the first ever Hajj.
26. Running b/w Safa & Marwa seven times is called Sayee.
27. Most important step of Hajj after assuming Ahram is Wuquf.
28. Waqoof-e-Arfah is the Rukn-e-Azam of Hajj
29. With the performance of Rami on the 10th Zil-Hajj, the most of the bindings of Hajj on the pilgrim are released.
30. Three upright stones are called Jamarat.
31. After Waquf the most important step is Tawaf.
32. In Hajj there are three obligations (Farz).
33. Umrah can be performed at any time throughout the year except 9th to 11th Zil-Hajj.
34. Hujjaj stat at Mina for one day, the second day at Arafat and the final day, encampment is done for a night at Muzdalfah, it is called Wuquf.
35. Who said that Hajj is greatest of all worships:Imam Malik.
36. How many undesirable acts of Ihraam are there: six.
37. How many permitted acts of Ihraam are there:Four.
38. Prohibitions and restructions of Ihram are 8.
39. The first and the foremost Farz of Hajj and Umrah is Ihram.
40. The first and inner most circle around Ka’ba is Masjid-e-Haram.
41. The second circle around Kaba is Makkah Mukaramah.
42. The third circle around Kaba is Haram.
43. Who firsly fixed boundaries of Haram, the third circle around Kaaba: Adam.
44. The fourth cirle around Kaba is Mowaqeet.
45. The place where no one can advance without putting on Ihram is Mowaqeet.
46. Two thousand years before the creation of Adam, Kaba was constructed.
47. Angels built Kaba firstly in the universe.
48. During the Noah’s time Kaaba disappeared due to flood.
49. The gate which is the best for the pilgrims to enter in Kaba is Bab-e-Salam.
50. Hajr-e-Aswad means black stone.
51. Actual color of Hajr-e-Aswad was white.
52. The small piece of land b/wk Rukn-e-Islam and Rukn-e-Yamani is called Hateem.
53. The place where offering prayer is just like offering prayer inside Kaba is Hateem.
54. There are five types of Tawaf.
55. Hajji go to Al-Multazim after completing the seven rounds.
56. Al-Multazim means the place of holding.
57. The portion of the wall of Kaba which is b/w its door and Hajr-e-Aswad is called al-Multazim.
58. Sayee is commenced from Safa and ends at Marwa.
59. After performing Say’ee Hujjaj go to Mina.
60. Muzdalfa is a plain.
61. Muzdalfa is located b/w Mina & Arafat.
62. Muzdalfa is located six miles from Makkah.
63. From Mina Muzdalfa is three miles away.
64. Muzdalfa is called Sacred Monument in Quran.
65. At Muzdalfa Maghrib & Isha prayers are offered together.
66. Pebbles are collected from Muzdalfa.
67. Jamarat which is nearest to Makkah is called Jamarat-ul-Uqba.
68. Smallest Jamarat is Jamarat-al-Sughra.
69. Rami is held at Mina.
70. Talbiah is stopped after Rami.
71. Afrad, Qar’ran and Tamatae are the types of Hajj.
72. Dhulhulaifah is the Meeqat for the people of Pakistan.
73.Dhulhulaifah is a point six mile from Madina