1. Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of Holy prophet.
2. Zainab bint Khazeema is known as Ummal Masakeen.
3. Hazat Umme-e-Salma the wife of holy prophet died in last.
4. Abu Bakar gave the collection of Quran to Hazrat Hafsa.
5. Khadija died on the tenth of Ramadan 10 Nabvi.
6. Khadija was buried in Hujun above Makka
7. In the Cottage of Hazrat Ayesha, prophet spent his last days.
8. Khadija died at 65 years age.
9. Last wife of Prophet Um Maimoona. (chk: Javeria)
10. Khadija belonged to the tribe of Banu Asad.
11. First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha (Jange Jamal)
12. Ayesha narrated maximum number of ahadith.
13. The second wife named Sauda.
14. Zainub bint Jaish (Surah Ahzab) was married to the Prophet though Allah’s revelation or will.
15. Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was Hafsa.
16. Ummmul momineen died last was Umaay Salma.
17. Hazrat Khadija was the first person to read Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet.
18. Umm-e-Salma was alive at Karbala tragedy. She was the last of the wives of Prophet to die.
19. Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba was daughter of Abu Sufyan.
20. Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba migrated to Abyssinia and Madina as well.
21. Ummul Momineen Hazrat Safia was the progeny of Hazrat Haroon.
22. After the victory of Khyber, Prophet married Hazrat Safia.
23. Hazrat Maria Qibtiya gave birth to Hazrat Ibrahim, son of Prophet.
24. Hazrat Khadija was buried at Jannat-e-Moalla in Macca.
25. Najashi was the king through which Prophet married to Ummay Habiba.
26. The Umm-ul-Momineen Javeria’s actual name was Barrah.
27. Hazrat Khadija received salutation from Allah.
28. Third wife of Prophet was Hazrat Ayesha.
29. Sauda said about Ayesha “My soul might be in her body”
30. Hazrat Khadija was the only Ummul Momineen who was not buried in Jannatul Baqi.
31. Prophet not offerd funeral prayer of Khadija due to Allah’s will.
32. Ayesha is called Al-Tayyabeen.
33. The eldest daughter of Prophet was Zainab.
34. Grand daughter of Prophet was Ummamah.
35. Hazrat Ruqia died on the day of the victory of battle of Badr she was the wife of Usman.
36. After Ruqia’s death Ummay Kalsoom married Usman.
37. Qasim was born in 11 years before Prophethood.
38. Hassan is known as Shabbar which means handsome.
39. For 14 months Hasan remained Khalifa.
40. Hasan is buried at Jannat-ul-Baq’ee.
41. Total number of sons of Prophet was 3.
42. Eldest son of the Prophet Qasim.
43. Third son-in-law of Prophet was Abul A’as.