- Ibraheem was the uncle of Luut.
- Loot was maternal grandfather of Ayub.
- Hazart Loot was the first to migrate.
- Luut resided at Ur near Mesopotamia.
- Luut migrated to Sodom and Gomorrah
- Ismaeel is called Abu-al-Arab.
- Mother of Ismaeel was Haajrah.
- Ishaaq built boundaries of Masjid-e-Aqsaa.
- Ishaaq was sent to Jews.
- At Muqam-e-Ibraheem, there are imprints of Ibraheem.
- Ibrahim was first person to circumcise himself and his son.
- Sara wife of Ibrahim and mother of Ishaq was sister of Loot.
- Hajra the wife of Ibrahim was daughter of Pharoah of Egypt.
- Ibrahim was 86 years old when Ismael was born.
- Ibrahim was ordered to migrate along with family to valley of Batha meaning Makkah.
- Ibrahim was sent to Jordan after leaving Haajrah and Ismaeel
- Age of Ibraheem at the birth of Ishaq was 100 years and of Saarah was 90 years.
- First wife of Ibrahim resided at Palestine.
- Ibrahim intended to sacrifice Ismaeel at Mina on 10th Zul Hajj.
- As a result of sacrifice of Ismael, Ibrahim was gifted a baby from Saarah named Ishaq.
- Zam Zam emerged from beneath the foot of Hazrat Ismaeel in the valley of Batha (Makkah).
- Hazrat Ismail discovered Hajar-e-Aswad.
- Ismaeel had 15 sons.
- Zabeeullah and Abu al Arab are called to Hazrat Ismaeel.
- Ismael divorced his wife being discourteous.
- Jibrael brought sacred stone to Ismael.
- Original colour of the sacred stone was white.
- Gabriel gave the news of Ishaaq to Ibrahim.
- Ishaq married Rebecca.
- Old name of Makkah was Batha.
- Hazrat Idress was expert in astronomy.
- Uzair became alive after remaining dead for one hundred years.
- Whale Swallowed Hazrat Younus (AS).(chk)
- Hazrat Yaqub has the title of Israel
- 1 Lac 24 thousand- total number of prophets.
- Hazrat Idrees was the first who learnt to write.
- How many Sahifay were revealed to Hazrat Idrees (AS)? 30
- Prophet Yahya A.S was sent to people of Jordan.
- Hazrat Idrees (A.S) set up 180 cities.
- Prophet Ishaq A.S lost his eye sight in old age.
- Hazrat Dawood could mould iron easily with his hand.
- The event of ring is related to Hazrat Sulaiman.
- Hazarat Moosa(A.S) had impediment in his tongue
- Moosa was granted 9 miracles.
- Musa crossed the Red Sea.
- The prophet mentioned in Quran for most of times is Moosa.
- Ten commandments were revealed on Moosa.
- Moosa died on Abareem mountain.
- Grave of Musa is in Israel.
- Teacher of Moosa was Shoaib.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Questions with Answers About History of Prophets
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...