101. Total number of National Assembly seats in the L.F.O. was
102. East Bengal has 169 seats in the L.F.O.
103. Punjab had 85 seats in L.F.O.
104. Elections could not be held on fixed date and had to be postponed till 7th
December due to
Floods in East Pakistan
105. In the 1971 elections out of total 162 common seats in East Bengal Mujeeb ur Rehman won
106. In the elections of 1971 PPP got 62 seats out of total 82 common seats in Punjab
107. Agartala conspiracy was about
Kidnap and murder of Ayub Khan
109. Kashmir Mujahideen hijacked an Indian plane "Ganga" in
110. Army action was started in Easr Pakistan from March 1971
Mother of Z.A.Bhutto was
111. Z.A. Bhutto studied in the following university
Southern California University
112. Bhutto was appointed Foreign Minister in
113.EAST Pakistan BECAME AN INDEPENDENT ENTITIY in December 1971
114. A commission was appointed by Bhutto to probe into the 1971 crisis. It was called
Hamood ur Rehman commission
115. In March Mr. Bhutto dismissed
1300 service men
116. The banks were nationalized in
117. In his agricultural reforms Bhutto put ceiling to land holding at
150 acres of irrigated land.
118. Bhutto announced second package of agricultural reforms in
119. In April 1974 Bangladesh agreed to release 195 held up
120. Mr. Bhutto announced to dissociate Pakistan from the Commonwealth of Nations in
121. Martial Law was imposed in Balochistan in
122. The Qadyanis were declared non Muslims in
123. He is the only person who resigned from national Assembly on this decision
Ahmaad Raza Qasuri
124. Elections to the National Assembly were held under Z.A. Bhutto in
125. Martial Law was imposed in the country on 5th July 1977
in the morning
126. Pakistan announced to delink from SEATO in
Chaudhary Khaleeq uz Zaman died in
127. Ayub Khan Passed away in
128. Friday was declared a weekly holiday in
CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF PAKISTAN
129. How many constitutions have been tried in in Pakistan so far?
130. 1973 constitution was promulgated in
131. How many amendments have been made in1973 constitution up to 1999
132. The 16th amendment is about the expansion of
133. Quota has been extended to the year
134. The Quran and Sunnah are declared the Supreme law of Pakistan under this Amendment
135. The Qaduanis were declared non Muslims in this amendment
136. The first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan consisted of 79 members
objectives resolution was passed in
12th March 1949
137. The Ulmas offered 22 points for the future constitution of Pakistan.
138. The 2nd Basic principle Committee Report was published on
22nd December 1952.
139. The following constitutional draft was called as the Bengali Punjab Crisis Report
2nd BPC Report
140. Muhammad Ali Bogra formula was put forward in the Assembly on:
7th October, 1953
141. Bogra Formula offered a bicameral legislature wherein every unit had
10 seats in the Upper House
142. The number of East Bengal Seats in the Lower House in the Bogra Formula was:
143. The First constituent assembly of Pakistan was dissolved by Ghulam Muhammad on;
24th October 1954
144. The Sindh chief court restored the
1st Constituent Assembly
145. He was the first governor of the West Pakistan
Mushtaq Ahmed Grmani
146. It was necessary for both the President and the Prime Minister to be Muslims in this Constitution.
147. The Objectives Resolution was made the part of the Constitution instead of being merely a document of guiding Principles in
148. Bicameral legislature was provided for in the
149. The minimum age of a Senator is
150. The minimum age of Prime Minister under the constitution is
151. The age of President is
152. The retire
ment age of justice of High court is
153. The retirement age of justice of Supreme Court is
154. How much practice as a lawyer is must for becoming Justice of a High Court
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Pakistan Studies MCQs for KPKPSC Exams
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...