• National anthem of Pak: was played for first time on 13th August, 1954 in front of Raza Shah Pahlavi of Iran.
• Plan of division of Indo-Pak: announced on 3rd June, 1947.
• Population of Pak: at it birth was 32 million.
• First head of state to visit Pak: in 1947 was Ameer of Kuwait.
• First president to visit was of Indonesia.
• First opposition party of Pak: Jinnah Awami league it was founded by Abudl hameed Bhashwani in 1950.
• Area of Pakistan 796,096 sq: km.
• National anthem written by Hafiz Jalundri in Charage Sahar in Sinf of Makhmas.
• Music composed by Ahmed Ali Chagla.
• Flag of Pakistan designed by Ameeruding Qadwani.
• Ch: Kahliquzaman became president of ML after Quaid.
• Ayub khan laid down foundation stone of Quaid’s Mosulem.
• Which airline helped movement of 35000 people from Pakistan to India between Oct. 20 to Nov. 30, 1947? (The same airline also moved 7000 Muslim Govt. officials and the families from Delhi to Pakistan). British Overseas Airways Corporation
• Pakistan's share 700 million was actually paid.
• Unanimously elected Quaid as President of the Pakistan's first Constituent Assembly on Aug. 11, 1947
• 27th August, 1947: Pakistan admitted as Member of the Food and Agriculture Organization of UN
• U.S. embassy in Karachi was established August 15, 1947
• The first US ambassador to Pakistan, Paul H. Alling, was appointed on September 20, 1947.
• Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of the partition of India? Attlee
• When was it announced by that June 1948 had been determined as the date of withdrawal of British power from India? Feb. 20, 1947
• Secretary of State for India in 1947: Lord Listowel
• Viceroy of India from 1943 to 1947: Lord Wavell
• Mountbatten arrive in Delhi: March 22, 1947
• Jinnah meet Lord Mountbatten first time: April 5, 1947
• When did Lord Mountbatten announced the partition plan? June 3, 1947
• Mountbatten address the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan? 14th August, 1947
• Indian Independence Bill moved in the British Parliament? July 4, 1947
• Time of creation of Pakistan12 a.m. at the night between 14th and 15th August, 1947?
• Who first time announced in English "This is Pakistan Broadcasting Service" at the time of creation of Pakistan? Mr. Zahoor Azar
• Who first time announced in Urdu "This is Pakistan Broadcasting Service" at the time of creation of Pakistan? Ghulam Mustafa Hamdani
• Egypt announced its recognition of Pakistan 16th August, 1947
• Pakistan applied for membership of UNO: 16th August, 1947
• What is the estimated number of people who migrated on partition of India in 1947? 8,500,000 (dubbed as "largest migration in history" by Information office Delhi)
• When did the Pakistan Assembly pass the resolution for changing the name of West Punjab to Punjab? 07-01-1948
• When was it announced that Jinnah would be the Governor General of Pakistan? July 10, 1947
• The last Governor of the undivided Punjab? Sir Evan Jenkins
• What does RSS stand for? Rashtriya Swayam Sewak Sangh
• Who was the Finance Minister in the first cabinet of the Dominion of Pakistan? Ghulam Muhammad
• When did Liaquat Ali Khan move in the Constituent Assembly that the title of "Quaid-e-Azam" be used for Jinnah in official correspondence? Aug. 12, 1947
• When was Jinnah's name was read in Khutaba at the Pakistan colony mosque by the Sindh Education Minister Pir Illahi Bukhsh? Aug. 22, 1947
• when was it announced that Jinnah would act as Legal Guide to the Assembly in drafting the Constitution? Aug. 23, 1947
• When was the announcement made from Delhi for setting up a Constituent Assembly for Pakistan? July 26, 1947
• When did Jinnah reach Karachi to take part in the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly? Aug. 7, 1947
• 79 members in the first Constituent Assembly for Pakistan?
• When did Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah take oath as the first Governor General of Pakistan? Aug. 15, 1947
• Who administered the oath of M.A. Jinnah? Chief Justice of Lahore High Court, Justice Abdur Rasheed
• Who administered the oath of Mr. Liaquat Ali Khan as the first Prime Minister of Pakistan? Muhammad Ali Jinnah
• What was the venue of the oath taking ceremony of Quaid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan? Karachi
• Sir Francis Maudi took oath as First Governor of West Punjab?
• Who took oath as the First Governor of East Bengal? S
ir Frederick Bourne
• George Cunningham took oath as First Governor of N.W.F.P.
• Sheikh Ghulam Hussain oath as the First Governor of Sindh?
• Geoffrey Prior took oath as Chief Commissioner Baluchistan.
• Last Governor of the undivided Punjab? Sir Even Jenkins
• Who took oath as the Chief Minister of Sindh? MA Khuro
• Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot took oath as chief Minister of West Punjab
• Who was the first Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Army? General Frank Walter Messervy, 15-08-1947 to 10-02-1948
• Who was the First Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Navy? Rear Admiral James Wilfred
• Who was the First Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Air Force? Air Marshal L. Parry Cane
• Hafiz Abdul Majeed was appointed as Chief Secretary, West Punjab on 18th August, 1947.
• Friday was declared as half working day: 22nd August, 1947
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
General Knowledge of Pakistan
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...