- Hood was the uncle of Ibraheem.
- A dreadful earthquake was sent to people of Luut.
- Native area of Ibraheem was Mesopotamia.
- Surname of Terah was Aazar.
- Father of Yaaqoob and Esau was Ishaq.
- Father-in-law of Ayyoob was Yaqoob.
- Ishaq is buried in Palestine.
- Age of Ishaq when he was blessed with twins was 60 Y.
- Yunus was the twin brother of Yaaqoob.
- Prophet bestowed with kingship of Allah: Dawood.
- Dawood was a soldier of Talut.
- Dawood lived in Bait-ul-Lahm.
- Talut was also known as Saul.
- Dawood is buried at Jerusalem.
- Youngest son of Dawood was Sulaymaan.
- Mother of Sulayman was Saba.
- Sulayman ascended the throne of Joodia.
- Sulaymaan was a great lover of horses.
- The ruler of Yemen in the time of Sulayman was Saba.
- Hud Hud informed Sulyman about the kingdom of
- Saba means Bilqees.
- Whose kingdom came under a famine in the times of Ilyas: King of Ahab.
- Ilyas’s nation worshipped idol namd Lal.
- Ilyas disappeared mysteriously.
- Successor of Ilyas was Al-ya-sah.
- Cousin of Al-ya-Say who was prophet was Ilyas.
- Uzair remained died for 100 years.
- For 18 years Ayyoob suffered from skin disease.
- Real name of Zull Kifl is Isaih and Kharqil bin Thauri.
- Yunus died in Nineveh.
- Father of Yahya was Zakariyya.
- Trustee of Hekal was Zakiriyya.
- Zakariya hid himself in the cover of the tree and was cut into two pieces by Jews.
- Maryum lived at Nazareth before Esa’s birth.
- Maryum migrated to Egypt after Esa’s birth.
- Number of Hawarin of Moosa was 12.
- Jews and Romans were worried about Esa’s influence.
- First prophet to demarcate Masjid-e-Aqsaa was Ishaaq.
- Dawood’s real name was Abar.
- Ahsan ul Qasas is the life history of hazrat Yousif.
- Nebuchadnezzer was ruler of Babylon, he founded Hanging garden which is one of the wonders of the world.
- Qaidar was one of the sons of Ismail who stayed at Hijaz.
- Idrees used the first pen.
- Four Ambiyah are still physically alive they are Esa and Idrees in the skies and Khidr and Ilyaas are on the earth.
General Knowledge About Prophets of Islam
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...