1. The name Muhamammad was proposed by Abdul Muttalib while the name Ahmed was proposed by Bibi Aminah.
2. Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the mission i.e 615 A.d. The total number of migrated people was 15
3. Second migration to Habshah took place in 616 A.D.
4. Second migration to Abyssinia 101 people with 18 females.
5. After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet.
6. After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul.
7. Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant.
8. Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah.
9. Surname of Haleema Sadia was Ummay Kabtah.
10. Surname of Prophet was Abu-ul-Qasim.
11. Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf.
12. Abdul Mutalib died in 579 A.D.
13. Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria.
14. Foster mothers of Prophet were Haleema, Sobia & Khola.
15. First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza.
16. For six years Haleema took care of Prophet.
17. For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet.
18. Prophet had two real paternal uncles i.e Zubair & Abu Talib.
19. Zubair died before Prophethood.
20. After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held.
21. Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe.
22. Among uncles Abbas & Hamza embraced Islam.
23. Amina was buried at Abwa b/w Makkah & Madina.
24. Six months before the Prophet’s birth his father died.
25. Prophet had no brother and no sister.
26. Abdullah died at Madina.
27. Prophet had six aunties.
28. Foster father of Prophet was Haris.
29. At the age of 15, Herb-e-Fajjar took place.
30. Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months.
31. First father-in-law of Prophet was Khawalid.
32. Aamina belonged to Bani Zohra tribe.
33. Umar accepted Islam in 616 A.d.
34. Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi.
35. Shi’b means valley.
36. Social boycott continued for 3 years.
37. A group of Madina met Prophet in 11th Nabvi.
38. Uqba is located near Makkah.
39. The group of Madinites belonged to Khazraj tribe.
40. Accord of Uqba took place in 13th Nabvi.
41. On 27th Rajab, 10 Nabvi the event of Miraj took place.
42. 10th Nabvi was called Aam-ul-Hazan (year of grief).
43. Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa.
44. Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl.
45. Abu-al-Hikm is the title of Abu Jehl.
46. When did Hazrat Hamza (RA) embrace Islam Fifth Nabavi
47. Persons included in Bait-e-Uqba Oola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75.
48. Cave of Hira is 3 miles from Makkah.
49. Hijra took place in 13th Nabvi.
50. Second convent of Al-Aqba arrived at Makkah in 12th Nabvi.
51. Medina is 448 Km from Makkah. (250 miles)
52. Makkah conquest occurred in 8th year of Hijra.
53. Prophet performed Hajj in 10th Hija.
54. Prophet was buried in the hujra of Ayesha.
55. Prophet was born in 1st Year of Elephant.
56. Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7th Hijra.
57. King of Iran tore away the message of Prophet.
58. King of Byzantine in 7th Hijra was Hercules.
59. After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamna died.
60. After 8 years of the birth of Prophet Abdul Muttalib died.
61. 632 A.D Charter of Madina.
62. Holy Prophet demised at the age of 63.
63. Hijrah year began with 14th Nabvi.
64. 10th year of prophet hood is known as year of grief.
65. First Azan was called out in 1. A.H.