1. Bahira Syrian Christian saint recognized prophet as last prophet.
2. Harb-i-Fajjar was a war fought b/w Quraish and Bani Hawazin Prophet was of 15 years and participated in it.
3. Prophet visited Taif in 10th Nabvi.
4. Tribe of Taif was Saqaif.
5. Prophet with Zaid bin Haris, went Taif & stayed for 10 days.
6. Bibi Amna suckled Prophet for 3 days.
7. After 18 month at Madina of change of Qibla occurred.
8. Old name of Zu Qiblatain is Banu Saleem.
9. Prophet prayed 2 years in cave Hira before first revelation.
10. The name of Ibadat done by Pr
ophet in Hira was Tahanas.
11. Cave of Hira is in Jabal-e-Noor Mountain.
12. At Masjid-e-Hanif (Madina) almost 70 prophets are buried.
13. Masjid-e-Hanif (Mina) chk
14. Month of migration was Rabiul Awal
15. Qibla changed in 2nd Hijra.
16. Qiblah now-a-days is called Khana-e-Kaba.
17. Prophet addressed Khutba-e-Jum’aa for first time in 1st Hijra
18. Azan for prayer was adopted in 1st Hijra.
19. Inhabitants of Taaif accepted Islam in 9th Hijrah.
20. Year of Deputation is 9th Hijrah.
21. Moawakhat (the brotherhood ) took place in 2nd Hijra.
22. Jehad was allowed in 2nd Hijrah.
23. Ashaab-e-Sufah: Muhajirs who stayed near Masjid-e-Nabvi.
24. Hurrirah means a cat.
25. Bait-e-Rizwan took place in 6th Hijrah.
26. Jewish tribe of Banu Nuzair expelled from Madina in 4th H.
27. Bait-e-Rizwan is also known as Bait-e-Shajra made under Keekar tree.
28. Companions of Prophet at Hudabiya were 1400.
29. Prophet stayed at Makkah for 15 days after its conquest.
30. 1 Lac companions accompanied Prophet at last Hajj.
31. Prophet spent his last days in Ayesha’s house.
32. Cave of Soar is located near Makkah 5 miles.
33. Quba is 3 miles away from Madina.
34. In sixth year of Hijrah, Prophet intended for Umrah.
35. Aam-ul-Wufood is 9th A.H..
36. Prophet stayed in Ayyub Ansari’s house for 7 months.
37. Prophet performed Umrah in 7th A.H.
38. Hazrat Haleema looked after the Holy Prophet for 3 years.
39. Zaid Bin Haris (R.A) was the adopted son of the Holy Prophet.
40. Kuniyaat of the Holy Prophet was Abul Qasim.
41. Holy prophet made first trade journey at the age of 9.
42. Nafeesa carried Khadija’s message of marriage to Prophet.
43. Year 570 known as year of Elephant or Amal Fil.
44. Hazrat Khadija and Hazrat Abu Talib died in 619.
45. First place from where Prophet openly started his preaching Jabl Faran or Mount Safa.
46. Prophet did covert messaging at House of Arkam upto 3 Nabvi. (i.e for 3 years)
47. Prophet preached openly in 4th Nabvi.
48. Prophet narrated the event of Miraj first of all to Umm-e-Hani (real sister of Ali)
49. Prophet was staying at the house of Umme-e-Hani on the night of Miraj.
50. In miraj Prophet traveled from Baitul Muqadas to Sidratul Mantaha.
51. During Hijrat Saraqa bin Sajjal spied.
52. In Miraj Jibrael called Aazan in Baitul Muqadas.
53. Prophet led all the prophets in a prayer in miraj at al-Aqsa
54. Fatima died after 6 Months (age=31,11 A.H) Prophet.
55. Youngest daughter Fatima.
56. Islamic official seal started on 1st Muharram, 7 A.H
57. Seal of Prophet was made of Silver.
58. What was written on the Holy Prophet (SAW) seal?