1. Allah Rasool Muhammad
2. Prophet performed 1(in10 A.H) Hajj and 4(in7 A.H) umras.
3. Change of Qibla occurred on 15 Shaban,2 A.H(Monday)(during Zuhr)
4. Construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started Rabiulawal, 1 A.H.
5. Namaz-e-Juma became Farz in Medina.
6. First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makka was Abu Sufyan.
7. Second woman to embrace Islam Lababa bint Haris (chk Ummay Aiman) (chk Nafeesa)
8. First to migrate to Madina (first muhajir) Abu Salam.
9. Last to migrate to Madina was Abbas.
10. First non-arab to embrace Islam Farwah b
11. Facsimile of the Prophet Mus’ab bin Umair.
12. Kalsoom bin al_Hadam gave land for Quba mosque
13. The title of ammenul ummat is of Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.(conqurer of Damascus)
14. Prophet offered congregational prayer in Kaaba in 6th Nabvi.
15. The day when Prophet delivered his last Khutab was Juma.
16. Idols in Kaba before Islam numbered 360.
17. The largest idol named Habal.
18. Prophet preached Islam openly in 4th Nabvi.
19. Year of deputation was 9th.
20. Bilal called first aazan of Fajr prayer.
21. The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity and enjoys such abundance of narrators that their statement becomes authentic, is called Matwatar.
22. The grave of the Prophet was prepared by Hazrat Abu Talha
23. Qasim was first of the Holy Prophet's children to be born.
24. The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullah was that of Asad bin Zaraara (radi Allahu anhu).
25. The first Namaaz to be made Fardh was Tahajjud Namaaz, which was later made Nafil.
26. At Masjid-e-Nabvi first Muslim University was established.
27. Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba.
28. Masjid-e-Zara was built by Hyporcrites at Madina.
29. Nabvi Mosque constructed in 1 A.H Rabi-ul Awwal.
30. 25 Doors are in Masjid –e-Haram, the most important door of Kaaba is Babul Salam.
31. Qibla change order came in Mosque Zul Qiblatain
32. The flag colour of the Holy Prophet was white and yellow at the time of conquest of Makkah.
33. Friday is known as Sayeed Ul Ayam.
34. Shab-e-Barat is celebrated on the 15th night of Shuban.
35. 26th night of Rajab is the night of Accession.
36. In 256 Imam Bukhari died.
37. 6 Lac Ahadith collected by Imam Bukhari.
38. The camel driver of Prophet at the fall of Mecca was Usama bin Zaid bin Haris.
39. Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of Mecca.
40. At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest of Makkah.