- Kalima Tayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for 2 times.
- The word Quran means “read one”.
- 114 total number of Surah
- Surah means city of Refuge.
- 86 Makki Surah.
- 28 Madine Surah.
- 558 Rukus.
- Al-Baqrah is the longest Surah.
- Al- Kausar is the shortest Surah.
- Al-Nass is the last surah.
- 14 bows are in Quran.
- First bow occurs in 9th Para i.e Al-Inaam Surah.
- Al-Faitha is the preface of the holy Quran.
- Five verses were reveled in the first wahy.
- Namaz commanded in quran for 700 times.
- Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
- Al-Mudassar-2nd Revealed Surah.
- Al-Muzammil- 3rd Revealed Surah.
- Al-Tauba does not start with Bismillah.
- Al-Namal contains two Bismillahs.
- Three surah starts with curse.
- 6666 is the number of Ayats.
- 29 total number of Mukata’t.
- Hazrat Usman was the first Hafiz of the Holy Quran.
- Hazrat Khalid Bin Saeed, the first writer of Wahy.
- Gap between first wahy and second wahy was 6 months.
- 12 Ghazawahs described in Holy Quran.
- Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the first commentator of the Quran and also known as interpreter of the Quaran.
- In surah Al-Saf, Hoy prophet is addressed as Ahmed.
- Ghar-e-Sor is mentioned in Surah Al-Tauba.
- 4 Surhas start with Qul. (chkd)
- Hazrat Umar proposed the compilation of Holy Quran.
- Al- Nasr is known as Surah Widah.
- First annulled order of holy quran was the transfer of Qibla.
- The word Islam occurs 6 times in the Quran.
- Abdul Malik Marwan applied the dots in the Holy Quran.
- Hajjaj bin yousuf applied diacritical points in Quaran.
- 8 Siparas starts with Bismillah.
- 37 total number of surah in last parah.
- Al- Baqrah and Surah Al-Nissa is spread over 3 Parahs.
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Al Quran MCQs
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abd...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...