• St. Helena is in Atlantic Ocean.
• Largest island in Indian Ocean is Madagascar.
• Sumatra is an island in Indonesia.
• The largest island in the world Greenland is located in North America. (chk)
• Greenland is geographically in America but politically in Europe.
• Kalaalit Nunaat (Greenland) Island (Denmark), the largest island is in North Atlantic
• New Guinea is world’s second largest island.
• Virgin Island is a group of 100 Island in W.Indies.
• Canary Island is in Spain.
• The largest Island in the Mediterranean Sea is Sicily.
• Malaqasv (Madagascar) is in Indian Ocean.
• Baffin is in North Atlantic Ocean (Canadian).
• Sumatra is in Northest Indian Ocean (Indonesia).
• Neaw Zealand is in South Pacific Ocean.
• Borneo Island is in Pacific Ocean.
• Honshu Island is in North West Pacific.
• Great Britain Island is in North Atlantic.
• Victoria Island is in Arctic Ocean.
• Baffin Island is in Atlantic Ocean.
• Ellesmere Island is in Arctic Ocean.
• Galapagos Islands are in Pacific Ocean.
• Indonesia consists of 1300 islands.
• World’s largest Delta is Sunderlands (India).
• Paracel Islands are of.... china vs Vietnam
• Which country owns the Hen and Chicken islands: North island New Zealand
• Indian city Mumbai consists of seven islands.
• The famous Island located at the mouth of the Hudson river is Manhattan
• Sugar Island is the located at the confluence of Ganga and the Bay of Bengal.
• Cathy Pacific is an island
Famous Islands of World
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...