Monday, March 18, 2013
Deputy Accountant Sample Paper
1. Which is the capital of Angola
A.Baku B.Canberra C.Luanda D.Manama
2. Land of Midnight Sun is called
A.Italy B.Israel C.Japan D.Norway
3. Andes mountain ranges is situated in
A. North America B. South America C. Europe D. Asia
4. Mount Everest Is in wich country
A.China B.Nepal C.Pakistan D.Bhutan
5. Reuter is news agency of
A.Russia B.USA C.UK D.France
6. World War First started from
A.1915 B.1914 C.1916 D.1918
7. Diet is the name of parliament of
A.Japan B.Iran C.USA D.Germany
8. The headquarter of common wealth is in
A.Washington B.Brazil C.Rome D.London
9. NAM was established in year
A.1962 B.1963 C.1961 D.1960
10. Abyssinia is an old name of
A.Iraq B.Iran C.Bhutan D.Ethiopia
11. UNO established in
A.22 oct 1945 B.24 oct 1945 C.22 nov 1945 D.24 nov 1945
12. Mesopotamia is the old name of
A.Baku B.Palestine C.Iran D.Iraq
13. Persia is an old name of
A.Iran B.Rome C.Iraq D.Israel
14. OIC consist of members
A.55 B.57 C. 59 D.60
15. Where is the Headquarter of ILO
a. Washington b. vieana c. Geneva d.london
16. Bun ki moon belongs to
a.north korea b.south korea c.japan d.africa
17. SEATO was ended in year
a.1975 b.1976 c.1967 d.1977
18. Tigris river is in which country
a.iran b.iraq c.italy d. Egypt
19. Who won the hockey world cup 2006
a.Germany b.Australia c.Spain D.USA
20.2014 foot BAL world cup will be played in country
a.Germany b.France c.Brazil d.USA
21. Which city is called City of popes?
a.huwaei b.paris c.washington d.rome
22.8th march is observed as
a.peace day b. women day c.child day d.energy day
23. Which is the largest ocean of the world
a.arctic b.indian c.pacific d.atlantic
24. Where is Gobi Desert?
a.china b.mongolia c.africa d.ghana
25.Which Surah starts without Bismillah: ( Page-2 )A. Al Noor B. Al-Toba C. Namal D.Yaseen
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...