Monday, March 18, 2013
ASI Sample Papers
51. Bala Hisar fort built by
a.Jahangir b.Babar c.Shahjhan d.sher shah sori
52. Who is first Punjabi poet
a.Baba Farid b.Ahmad bakhsh c.Israr Shah d.Faiz
53. The state bank inaugurated in
a.july 1947 b.july 1948 c.july 1949 d.july 1950
54. War and peace is written by
a.samuel b.jane Austin c.leo Tolstoy d.hungminton
55. Pride and prejudice is written by
a.jane Austin b.tolostoy c.abulkalam d.jane waston
56. Bhat is the currency of
a.indonesia b.thailand c.UAE d.Jordan
57. Scurvy is due to lack of
a.vit b b.vit c c.vit d d.vit e
58. Ingenious means
a.skilful b.kind c.favourite d.pitiable
59. A piece of cake: meaning is
a. hard task b.easy task c.both d.doubt
60. To have a dispute with some one idiom is
a.apple of my eye b.as high as a kite c. an axe to grind d. none
61. He is fond------------teaching.
a.by b.of c.for d.to
62. Does she -------------cold clothes.
a.wears b.wear c.has wear d.has been wearing
63. It is 5 o clock ........my watch
a.to b.by c.of d.for
64. Indentify CORRECT spelt
a.congratulate b. congrachulate c.congratulat d.congratulatee.
65. What is the si unit of velocity?
a.m/s b.m c.km d.m/s2
66. Alkhawarzmi is related to
a.math b.algebra c.physics d.bio
67. Who invented HCL
a.al khawarzmi b.alberuni c.alrazi d.jaber bin rehan
68. Which is next number 3,9,15,21,27,-----------
a.30 b.33 c.36 d. 39
69. What will be zakat on 7 tola gold
a. 2.5% b.3% c. None d.2000
70. Akram purchased a house in 260000 Rs. He Sells it on 10% profit.
What is his profit in rupees.
a.24000 b.39000 c.12000 d.26000
71. 20% of 20 is equal to
a.4 b.20 c.25 d.10
72. if a shopkeeper give one thing free with purchase of 4 things to customer.
What will be profit of customer
a.25% b.29% c.15% d.33%
73. Food for 21 days is stored in a house for 10 persons .if 3 persons
went gone than this food can be used for how many days
a. 20 b.30 c.35 d.40
74. find the value of abc if a=2,,b=3,,,c=0
a.6 b.2 c.3 d.0
75. Our pc belongs to what generation ( Page-4 )a.3rd b.5th c.6th d.4th
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...