- Risalat means to convey message.
- 25 prophets mentioned in holy Quran.
- Holy Quran consist 105684 words and 3236700 letters.
- Longest Ayat of Holy Quran is Ayatul Kursi.
- 6 Surah start with the name of prophets.
- Surah maryam wholly revealed for a woman.
- In Bani Israeel and Al-Najaf the event of Miraj is explained.
- Last revelation descended on 3rd Rabi-ul Awal and it was written by Abi- Bin Kab. (chk)
- Language of Divine Books.
- Taurat Hebrew
- Injil Siriac
- Zubur Siriac
- Holy Quran Arabic.
- Taurat was the first revealed book.
- Holy Quran was reveled in 22y 5m 14 days.
- There are 7 stages in Holy Quran.
- Abdullah Ibn Abbas is called as leader of commentators.
- Apollo 15 placed the copy of the Holy Quran on the moon.
- Tarjama-ul-Quaran is written by Abdul-Kalam Azad.
eodore Bailey in 1143 translated Holy Quran in Latin, for the first time.
- First Muslim interpreter of Quran in English is Khalifa Abdul Hakeem.
- Shah Waliullah Translated Holy Quran in Persian and Shah Rafiuddin in Urdu in 1776.
- Hafiz Lakhvi translated Holy Quran in Punjabi.
- Ross translated the Holy Quran in to English.
- Surah Alaq was revealed on 18th Ramzan.(contradictory)
- Number of Aayats in al-Bakar is 286.
- Longest Makki Surah is Aaraf.
- Second longest Surah is Ashrah/Al-Imran.
- Surah Kausar has 3 Aayats.
- First Surah compilation wise is Surah Fatiha.
- Fatiha means opening.
- Fatiha contains 7 aayats.
- Fatiha is also called Ummul Kitab.
- First surah revealed in Madina was surah Fatiha.
- Surah Fatiha revealed twice-in Makkah & Madina.
- Angles mentioned in Quran are7.
- Meaning of Aayat is Sign.
- Meaning of Hadith is to take.
- Stone mentioned in Quran is ruby (Yaakut).
- First Sajda occurs in 9th Para, Al-Inaam Surah.
- Longest Surah (al-Bakr) covers 1/12th of Quran.
- Madni Surahs are generally longer.
- Madni Surahs consist of1/3rd of Quran.
- Makki Surahs consist of2/3rd of Quran.
- Surah Ikhlas is 112 Surah of Quran.
- First complete Madni Surah is Baqarah.
- Names of Quran mentioned in Quran is 55.
- Surahs named after animals are 4 in number.
- Namal means Ant.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
The Holy Quran MCQs Questions With Answers
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...