41. Calorie is a ____________.
Unit of quantity of heat
42. Optical Fiber System is ______.
43. Prices for bikes can run ______ Rs. 3500.
As high as
44. The plural from of loaf is:-
45. Monetary and fiscal policies have as their goal:-
All of these
46. The tax imposed on the property/owners of houses of plots and motor vehicles is called:-
47. Barter system means:-
Exchange of goods
48. What function is performed by liver in the human body?
Acts as a store house of digested sugar
49. A soldier drove east for four miles, then drove north for five miles, then turned to his left and drove for one mile and again turned to his left. Which choice gives the direction in which he was driving now?
50. Physiotherapy is a curative method for:-
Immobility of joints
51. If two steel balls having different masses are allowed to fall freely from the roof of a building, they will reach the ground:-
52. Dialysis is meant for:-
53. The people of the Bosnia-Herzegovina voted in favour of independence from:-
54. Slump means:-
Fall in the prices of stock
55. Addiction means:-
Craving for certain drugs or food
56. A man sneezes when he has cold:-
Because he cannot help it
57. Why do you need a doctor's prescription to buy certain drugs?
Because they can do harm if misused
58. A computer consists mainly of electronic:-
59. Six students in a class failed in algebra. This represents 16? per cent of the class. How many students passed the course?
60. A boy walked for ½ hour and then got a bus for 1/3 of an hour. What part of an hour did the entire trip take?
61. In a democratic country which of the following is considered the fourth estate?
62. A coalition government means:-
Government formed by two or more political parties
63. Local authorities receive the largest portion of their income from:-
Urban immovable property tax
64. Municipal tax on articles coming inside a city is called:-
65. The book entitled 'Empire and Islam: Punjab and The Making of Pakistan' was written by:-
66. Research in the work place reveals that many people work for many reasons
67. Invoice is:-
A statement which describes full particulars concerning the quality and price of goods
68. Reuters is a word known:-
69. Modern computers as compared to earlier computers are:-
Faster and smaller
Friday, February 22, 2013
PMS General Knowledge
41. Calorie is a ____________.
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...