• Islamia High School Peshawar was founded in 1890.
• Muslim Aligargh University was established in 1920.
• Treaty of Amritsar took place in 1876.
• Kashmir was sold to Gulab Singh in 1845.
• NWFP was given status of province in 1901.
• Shakespeare (not William Shakespeare) was the governor of Banarus.
• Mohammadan Political Association was formed in 1903.
• Partition of Bengal announced on 1st Sept: 1905 & implemented on 16 Oct: 1905 by Lord Curzon.
• Partition of Bengal annulled: 10th Dec: 1911 by Lord Hardinge.
• Swadeshi movement was started against Partition of Bengal.
• Bengal divided in East Bengal (Muslim Bengal) & West Bengal (Hindu Bengal) in July 1905 by Lord Curzon. Capital of Muslim Bengal was Dacca and that of Hindu Bengal was Calcutta.
• The partition of Bengal was annulled on 12th Dec: 1911 by King George-V and Queen Marry.
• The president of Simla Deputation (1st Oct: 1906) was Agha Khan III and secretary was Mohsanul Mulk.
• Muslim League founded on 30 Dec: 1906 at Decca.
• ML was formed in the annual session of Muslim Educational Conference in Decca with the proposal of Nawab Salimullah.
• The HQ of ML was established at Lucknnow.
• Initial membership of ML was 400.
• Mohd: Ali Johr wrote the constitution of ML: The Green Book.
• Inagural session of ML was presided by Nawab Samiullah.
• Inagural address was delivered by Nawab Vikarul Mulk.
• First session of ML was held on 30th Dec: 1907 at Karachi.
• First session of ML held in Karachi 31st Dec: 1907 was presided over by Adamjee Pri Bhai of Bombay.
• The original name of Mohsanu-ul-Mulk was Mehdi Ali Khan.
• Original name of Waqaul Mulk was Molvi Mohd: Shah.
• 1st President of ML was Agha Khan III. (upto 1913).
• Sir Agha Khan remained permanent president of ML till 1913.
• First VC of Aligarh University was Agha Khan 3.
• Agha Khan III was born in Karachi and was buried in Egypt.
• Real name of Agha Khan III was Sultan Mohd: Shah.
• First secretary general of ML was Hussain Bilgrami.
• 2nd President of ML was Sir Ali Mohd: Khan when Agha Khan III resigned in 1913.
• Sir Mohammad Shafik was the second general secretary of Muslim League.
• Syyed Amir Ali established ML London in 1908.
• Quaid attended 1st time Muslim League session in 1912. (chk)
• Quaid resigned from Imerial Legislative Council as a protest against Rowlatt Act in 1919.
• Quaid became ML president 1919-1924 (chk it).
• Quaid joined ML 10 Oct 1913.
• Syed Amir Ali resigned from ML in 1913.
• Quaid resigned from Congress and Home Rule League in Dec: 1920 (Nagpur Session) became ML president in 1916. (chk it)
• Quaid held joint membership of ML & Congress for 7 years i.e from 1913-1920
• He presided the ML Lucknow session of 1916 and Delhi session of 1924, became permanent president of ML in 1934.
• Lord Minto came to India as viceroy in 1915.
• Minto Morley reforms 1909: introduced separate electorates.
• Minto Morley reforms: Minto was Indian Viceroy and Morley was state secretary for India.
• Montague Chemsford Reforms came in 1919.
• ML demanded principle of self rule for India in 1913.
• Kanpur mosque incident took place in 1913.
• Jillanwalla Bagh is in Amritsar. It was place where a number of Indian killed by the English on 13th April, 1919.
• General Dair was the army commander of Amritsar during Jullianwala bagh slaughter (1919).
• Lucknow Pact came in Nov: 1916.
• Home Rule Movement was founded by Mrs. Annie Basent an English Parsi lady in 1916 after Lucknew pact.
• Rowalt Act was passed in 1919.
• Khilafat Movement started in 1919 and ended in March 1921.
• All Indai Khilafat committee was founded in Bombay on 5th Juley 1919 and Seth Chuttani became its first president.
• First meeting of All Indai Khilafat Movement was held on 23rd Nov: 1919 and was presided over by Molvi Fazal Haq of Bengl. Its headquarter was at Bombay.
• Khilafat day was observed on 27th October, 1919.
• Indian Khilafat Delegation met with Lloyd George.
• Mopala uuprising in Malabar 1921.
• Chauri Chuara incident tookplace in 1922.
• Non-cooperation movement was called off by Gandhi because of Chauri-Chaura incident 1922.
• Shuddi and Sangathan movement was started at the end of Tahreek Khilafat.
• Sangathan movement was started by Pandit Malavia.
• Treaty of Lausanne was signed in 1923.
• Mustafa Kamal: first president of Turkey on 23rd Oct: 1923.
• Atta Turk means the father of Turks.
• Khilafat was abolished in 1924.
• Last caliph of Turkish State was Abdul Majeed Afandi.
• Hijrat Movement took place in 1924
Friday, February 22, 2013
Pakistan Studies Quiz
• Islamia High School Peshawar was founded in 1890.
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2018 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATI...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abd...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...