• Iran & Pakistan established diplomatic relations: 22nd August, 1947
• When was the Governor George Cunningham directed by the Government of Pakistan to dismiss the NWFP Congress Ministry headed by Khan Sahib? 22nd August, 1947
• Who was invited to form the NWFP Government after dismissal of the Congress Ministry headed by Khan Sahib? NWFP Muslim League head, Khan Abdul Qaiyum Khan
• First Pakistani documentary film was shown in the cinemas in Karachi on 30-08-1947. What was it about? Events from 2nd to 15th August, 1947
• On 2nd September, 1947 the first Pakistani film was released. What was its title? "Teri Yadd"
• Which actors played the lead roles in the first Pakistani film? Asha Bhonslay and Nasir Khan
• Who was appointed as Head of the Pakistani delegation to the UN? Mrs.Tasaddaq Hussain on 13th September, 1947
• Who was the first US ambassador to Pakistan? Paul H. Ealing (assumed charge on 23rd September, 1947)
• Which country sent 4750 tons rice for making up shortage of food in East Bengal on Sept. 19, 1947? Burma
• When was Karachi linked by air with all the provincial capitals? 6th October, 1947
• From which date Postage Stamps were made available in Post Offices? 6th October, 1947
• Who was appointed as the First Muslim Advocate General of the West Punjab? Sheikh Shabbir
• When was Pakistan admitted as member of the United Nations? 30th September, 1947
• Who was the Minister for Food and Agriculture in the first Cabinet of Pakistan? Raja Ghazanfar Ali Khan
• Urdu restarted its publications from Karachi on October 15, 1947 as Pakistan's First National daily in Urdu
• Who was appointed Pakistan's ambassador to Iran? Qazi Issa
• Pakistan's ambassador to USA? A. H. Isphahani
• Indian Dy. Prime Minister in its very first cabinet after partition? Sardar Patel
• the Secretary of the Indian Ministry of States? V.P. Menon
• Elections to First Constituent Assembly of Pakistan 1946.
• Pakistan’s constituent assembly made on July 20th, 1947.
• 69 members in the first constituent assembly of Pakistan.
• 10 members were later added to the constituent assembly.
• Quaid-e-Azam addressed to the constituent assembly for the first time on 11th August, 1947.
• Pakistan’s first cabinet was sworn in 15th August, 1947.
• Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar held the portfolion of Communications in the first cabinet of Pakistan.
• Besides being PM of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan held the portfolios of Defense and Commonwealth.
• First cabinet of Pakistan consisted of 7 members including Prime Minister.
• Besides PMship, Liaquat had portfolio of Defence and common wealth.
• Quaid had portfolio of State and Frontier region.
• Zafarullah Khan had Foreign Affairs.
• I.I.Chundrigar had Trade, Industry & Public Works.
• Malik Ghulam Mohad: had Finance.
• Raja Ghazanfar had Food, Agriculture and health.
• Abdul Rab Nishtar had communication.
• Fazal ur Rehman had Internal Affairs, Information & Education.
• Objective Resolution was presented in the Constituent Assembly on 7th Mrach 1949 by Liaquat Ali.
• Mountbatten addressed the constituent assembly of Pak: on 14th August, 1947.
• Constituent Assembly declared Urdu & Bengali as official languages on 3rd Jan: 1954.
• On 24th October, 1954, constituent assembly was dissolved by the governor general of Pakistan Mr. Ghulam Mohammad.
• Pakistan became member of UNO on 30th Sep: 1947and the member of NAM in 1979.
• Pakistan became member of World Bank in 1950.
• Liaquat visited India in April 1950.
• Referendum in NWFP held 6-17 July, 1947.
• Azad Kashmir govt: was setup on 24 Oct: 1947.
• Basic democracy system came in May 1959.
• 2nd Constitution made by Ayub came in March 1, 1962.
• First martyr of Pak: Khuwaja Mohd: Sharif of Ludhiana
• Canal water Pact with India=4th May, 1948.
• The first governor of Bengal Province was Sir Fredrick Boran, second was Malik Feroz Khan Noon.
• First CM of Bengal Province was Khuwaja Nazimuddin, the second CM was Noor-al-Amin.
• Urdu made national language on 25th Feb: 1948 (chk it)
• The second constituent assembly consisted of 80 members.
• When did Jinnah visit East Pakistan as Governor General? March, 1948
• When did the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan adopted a resolution presented by the Government for formally proclaiming Karachi as Capital of the Dominion of
Pakistan? May 1948
• First C.M of Sindh: Mr. Muhammad Ayub Khuhro
• Muhammad Ayub Khuhro was dismissed in April, 1948?
• E. De V. Moss was appointed as Chief Pakistan Refugee Commissioner?
• The first Chief Minister of East Bengal? Khawajah Nazimuddin
• Quaid-e-Azam died on Sept. 11, 1948 due to Cardiac Arrest
• Jannah passed away at 72 at 10:20 p.m in G.G House Karachi and buried on 12th Sep: 1948 A.D.
• Funeral prayer of Quaid: Shabir Ahmed Usmani.
• 40 days of mouring was announced on Quaid’s death.
• Who was the successor of Quaid-e-Azam as Governor General? Khawajah Nazimuddin
• Jinnah had portfolio of Frontier States and Regions after him Liaquat Ali Khan took over this portfolio.
• Objective Resolution presented by Liaquat Ali Khan 13th March, 1949
• Basic Principles Committee set up by the Constituent Assembly to frame a draft Constitution.
• Basic Principles Committee presented its report in September, 1950
• Planning Board turned into Planning Commission:1951
• Landlordism abolished in East Bengal: 1950
• Liaquat Ali Khan visited USA:1951
• Liaquat Ali Khan spend in USA: Three weeks
• Te title of the published collection of Liaquat's speeches meant to introduce Pakistan to the West? Pakistan, Heart of Asia
• Conspiracy to overthrow Liaquat Government come to light Rawal Pindi: March 1951
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Pakistan Studies General KNowledge for ISSB Tests
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...