• First VC of Aligarh University was Agha Khan 3.
• Agha Khan III was born in Karachi and was buried in Egypt.
• Real name of Agha Khan III was Sultan Mohd: Shah.
• First secretary general of ML was Hussain Bilgrami.
• 2nd President of ML was Sir Ali Mohd: Khan when Agha Khan III resigned in 1913.
• Sir Mohammad Shafik was the second general secretary of Muslim League.
• Syyed Amir Ali established ML London in 1908.
• Quaid attended 1st time Muslim League session in 1912. (chk)
• Quaid resigned from Imerial Legislative Council as a protest against Rowlatt Act in 1919.
• Quaid became ML president 1919-1924 (chk it).
• Quaid joined ML 10 Oct 1913.
• Syed Amir Ali resigned from ML in 1913.
• Quaid resigned from Congress and Home Rule League in Dec: 1920 (Nagpur Session) became ML president in 1916. (chk it)
• Quaid held joint membership of ML & Congress for 7 years i.e from 1913-1920
• He presided the ML Lucknow session of 1916 and Delhi session of 1924, became permanent president of ML in 1934.
• Lord Minto came to India as viceroy in 1915.
• Minto Morley reforms 1909: introduced separate electorates.
• Minto Morley reforms: Minto was Indian Viceroy and Morley was state secretary for India.
• Montague Chemsford Reforms came in 1919.
• ML demanded principle of self rule for India in 1913.
• Kanpur mosque incident took place in 1913.
• Jillanwalla Bagh is in Amritsar. It was place where a number of Indian killed by the English on 13th April, 1919.
• General Dair was the army commander of Amritsar during Jullianwala bagh slaughter (1919).
• Lucknow Pact came in Nov: 1916.
• Home Rule Movement was founded by Mrs. Annie Basent an English Parsi lady in 1916 after Lucknew pact.
• Rowalt Act was passed in 1919.
• Khilafat Movement started in 1919 and ended in March 1921.
• All Indai Khilafat committee was founded in Bombay on 5th Juley 1919 and Seth Chuttani became its first president.
• First meeting of All Indai Khilafat Movement was held on 23rd Nov: 1919 and was presided over by Molvi Fazal Haq of Bengl. Its headquarter was at Bombay.
• Khilafat day was observed on 27th October, 1919.
• Indian Khilafat Delegation met with Lloyd George.
• Mopala uuprising in Malabar 1921.
• Chauri Chuara incident tookplace in 1922.
• Non-cooperation movement was called off by Gandhi because of Chauri-Chaura incident 1922.
• Shuddi and Sangathan movement was started at the end of Tahreek Khilafat.
• Sangathan movement was started by Pandit Malavia.
• Treaty of Lausanne was signed in 1923.
• Mustafa Kamal: first president of Turkey on 23rd Oct: 1923.
• Atta Turk means the father of Turks.
• Khilafat was abolished in 1924.
• Last caliph of Turkish State was Abdul Majeed Afandi.
• Hijrat Movement took place in 1924
• Reshimi Roomal movement of 1915 started by Maulana Mehmood-ul-Hassan.
• Lord Rippon is associated with the Hunter Commission.
• Lord Dalhousie is associated with Wood’s Dispatch.
• Lord Cornwalls is associated with permanent settlement of Bengal.
• Delhi proposals presented by Quaid-e-Azam in March 1927.
• Nehru Report was produced by Motilal Nehru in 1928.
• Shoaib Qureshi was one muslim member who took part in writing the Nehru Report.
• 14 Points came in March 1929 from Delhi.
• Simon Commission visited India in 1928 and consisted of 7 members.
• British cabinet minister Cripps came to India in March 1942.
• Civil Disobedience Movement started by Gandhi on 12th March, 1930.
• Simon Commission submitted its report in 1930.
• Ist Session of Round Table Conference from 12Nov1930 to 19Jan1931. (Mohd: Ali Johar participated in it, Congress was absent.)
• Congress absent in 1st RTC, leaders were in jail due to civil disobedience.
• Leader in the 1st RTC was Agha Khan III.
• Quaid attended RTC 1, not attended RTC 2&3. After RTC 1, he renounced politics and persued lawyership.
• The PM of England during 1st Roundtable was Ramshy Macdonald.
• 2nd Session of RTC from 7Sep1931 to 31stSep1931. Gandhi represented Congress.
• Gandhi-Irwin pact was made on March 5, 1931.
• 3rd Session of RTC from 17Nov:1932 to 24Dec: 1932.
• British opposition did not participate in RTC III.
• Communal award published in 1932.
• White Paper of RTC published in Marchi 1933.
• Begum Shahnaw
az attended one RTC.
• Mohd: Ali Johar Started Comrade & Hamdard (1912) from Calcutta.
• Name of Bi-Aman was Abidi Begum. (chk afridi begum)
• Mohd: Ali Johar borin in1878 at Rampur and died at the age of 54 on 4ht Jan: 1931 at London and was buried in Bait-ul-Mukadas (Jerusalem).
• Wife of Mohd: Ali Johar was Amjadi Begum.
• Moulana Shoukat Ali, the elder brother of Mohd: Ali was born in 1872 and died on 28th Nov: 1938 and buried at Jamia Mosque Delhi.
• Zamidar (1903) started by Zafar Ali Khan from Lahore.
• Daily Dawn (1942) by Quaid.
• Daily Jang (1940) by Mir Khalilur Rehman.
• Daily al-Halal by Abdeul Kalam.
• Ch: Rehmat Ali is associated with Delhi Darbar.
• IN 1908, Iqbal was awarded Ph.D from Munich University for Persian Philosophy.
• Allama Iqbal born on 9th Nov: 1877 at Sialkot and died on 21st April, 1938
• Allama Iqbal was tutored by Moulvi Syed Mir Hassan.
• Iqbal was elected as a member of Punjab Legislative Assembly in 1926 and chosen president of ML in 1930.
• Jinnah means Lion.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Pakistan Movement General Knowledge
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...