1. The largest Surah of the Quran is:
(a) Surah-al-Baqrah (b) Surah Aali Imran (c) Surah Al-Taubah (d) Surah Yunus (e) None of these
2. Fidk Garden was bestowed to the Holy Prophet (SAW) as:
(a) Fay (b) Booty (c) Gift (d) Loan (e)None of these
3. Arbeen is the book of Hadith in which there are:
(a) 40 Ahadith (b) 50 Ahadith (c) 30 Ahadith (d) 20 Ahadith (e) None of these
4. The heads of Zakat are:
(a) Eight (b) Nine (c) Seven (d) Five (e) None of these
5. Mauwazatain mean:
(a) A Collection of Ahadith (b) Two specific Surahs of Quran (c) A book of Jaffaria Fiqh
(d) A book of Hanafi Fiqh (e) None of these
6. The numbers of famous months are:
(a) four (b) Six (c) Seven (d) Two (e) None of these
7. Jabal-e-Noor is situated in::
(a) Arafat (b) Ghar-i-Hira (c) Ghar-i-Saur (d) Madina (e) None of these
8. Which country is known as the “Land of Prophet”?
(a) Iraq (b) Saudi Arabia (c) Palestine (d) Syria (e) None of these
9. Zou-Shadatain is the title of Hazrat:
(a) Khuzaima bin Sabit (R.A) (b) Huzaifa bin Yaman (R.A) (c) Ammar bin Yasir
(d) Imam Abu Hnifa (e) None of these
10. Sura Saba is:
(a) Makki (b) Madni (c) Iraqi (d) Makki and Madni (e) None of these
11. Which Surah of Quran has Bismillah twice?
(a) Al Nahal (b) Al Namal (c) Al Ahzaab (d) Al Noor (e) None of these
12. Imam-e-Darul-Hijra was a title of::
(a) Imam Ahmad (b) Imam Malik (c) Imam Sha’afi (d) Imam Muhammad (e) None of these
13. Masjid Qiblatain is situated in:
(a) Madina (b) Makkah (c) Taif (d) Jabal-e-Noor (e) None of these
14. Which is a religious book of Hinduism?
(a) Injeel (b) Taurat (c) Ramain (d) Bible (e) None of these
15. The first Islamic month is:
(a) Muharrum (b) Zool Haja (c) Safar (d) Rajab (e) None of these
16. Which was the total number of Idols were in the Kaaba?
(a) 260 (b) 360 (c) 460 (d) 560 (e) None of these
17. Batha Velley is situated in:
(a) Makkah (b) Madina (c) Iraq (d) Jordon (e) None of these
18. Hazarat Muhammad (SAW) gave the key of Bait Ullah permanently to:
(a) Umarah bin Utba (b) Hanzla bin Abil Aamir (c) Usman bin Talha
(d) Abdullah bin Aamir (e) None of these
19. AshabusSabt mean:
(a) Jews (b) Christians (c) Muslims (d) Sabieen (e) None of these
20. The word Muhammad (SAW) as a name has been mentioned in Qur’an only:
(a) Two time (b) Four time (c) Six time (d) Seven time (e) None of these
21) Arabia is a large tract of country in the _________ of Asia.
(a) South – East (b) South – West
(c) North – East (d) None of these
22) _________ is called in Arab tradition ‘Year of the elephant.’
(a) 650 A.C. (b) 560 A.C.
(c) 570 A.C. (d) None of these
23) ANSAR means ________
(a) defender (b) helper
(c) ruler (d) None of these
24) The ninth year of the Hijra is known in Muslim history as the _________
(a) year of elephant (b) year of deputations
(c) year of embassies (d) None of these
25) In 14 Hijri/635 A.D. _________ laid the foundation of Basrah.
(a) Hazrat Umar (b) Khalid bin Waleed
(c) Uthban bin Ghazwan (d) None of these
26) Hazrat Uthman was assassinated in the month of __________
(a) Ramazan (b) Rajab
(c) Zulhija (d) None of these
27) Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed belonged to the tribe of _________
(a) Hashim (b) Umayyah
(c) Makhzum (d) None of these
28) The city of FUSTAT was founded by __________
(a) Amr bin Al-As (b) Hazrat Umar bin Khattab
(c) Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (d) None of these
29) KHARAJ is ________
(a) Poor – tax (b) Land – tax
(c) Poll – tax (d) None of these
30) __________ was the first Caliph, who abdicated the Caliphate.
(a) Hazrat Ali (b) Hazrat Hassan bin Ali
(c) Hazrat Hussain bin Ali (d) None of these
31) The tomb of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari is situated at __________
(a) Ankara (b) Madina
(c) Istanbul (d) None of these
32) The first capital of Abbasid Caliphate was _________.
(a) Al-Hashmiyah (b) Samarrah
(c) Baghdad (d) None of these
33) Ibne-e-Kahldun was a famous historian of ________ century.
(a) 15th b) 14th (c) 13th
(d) None of these
34) DIWAN AL HISBAH was instituted by _______
(a) Mahdi (b) Hadi
(c) Harun (d) None of these
35) IDRISI was a famous _________.
(a) Musician (b) Poet
(c) Geographer (d) None of these
(36) ‘Siyasat Nama’ was written by _________.
(a) Firdausi (b) Masudi
(c) Mawardi (d) None of these
37) Tulunid Dynasty was founded by Ahmad ibn Tulun in _________.
(a) Khurasan (b) Syrea
(c) Iraq (d) None of these
(38) The capture of Baghdad by Halaku Khan took place in the year _________
(a) 1285 (b) 1258
(c) 1271 (d) None of these
(39) Constantinople fell into the hands of the Muslims in _________
(a) 1453 (b) 1543
(c) 1354 (d) None of these
(40) With ________ the Othoman empire reached its zenith of glory and prestige.
(a) Bayazid (b) Muhammad II
(c) Salim I (d) None of these
(41) When Muslim invaded Spain _________ was the ruler of the country?
(a) Vetiza (b) Roderick
(c) Theodomir (d) None of these
42) _________ was the Gothic capital.
(a) Cardova (b) Toledo
(c) Granada (d) None of these
(43) During Muslim rule ________ was the capital of Spain.
(a) Cardova (b) Toledo
(c) Granada (d) None of these
(44) _________ was the first Muslim Governor of Spain:
(a) Turaif (b) Tariq bin Ziyad
(c) Abdul Aziz (d) None of these
(45) Abdur Rahman Ad-dakhil died in 173 A.H. after the reign of _________ year.
(a) 40 (b) 41
(c) 42 (d) None of these
(46) Hisham bin Abdur Rahman introduced __________ doctrine in Spain.
(a) Hanafi (b) Shafi
(c) Humbali (d) None of these
(47) The beautiful palace of _________ built by An-Nasir.
(a) Az-Zahra (b) Al-Hambra
(c) Al-Qurtaba (d) None of these
(48) __________ al-Mahdi was the first caliph of the Fatimides.
(a) Ubaidullah (b) Abdullah
(c) Mohammad (d) None of these
(49) Battle of ZALAQA was fought between Alfanso-VI and ________
(a) Hajib Almansur (b) Yousaf bin Tashfeen
(c) Tariq bin Ziyad (d) None of these
(50) “Moors in Spain” was written by_________.
(a) J.J. Saunders (b) P.K. Hitti
(c) Lane Pole (d) None of these Visit more pages