1- Ala-ud-Din Khilji conquered Deogiri in:
2. Under the Mughals capital of the lower Sindh was:
3. Kashmir was included into the Mughal Empire of Delhi in:
Ans. October 1586.
4. In a battle near Peshawar, Jaipal was defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni in:
5. Pirthvi Raj, the ruler of Delhi-Ajmer, was defeated by:
Ans. Shahab-ud-Din Muhammad Ghouri.
Ans. Chishtia Order.
7. Manachi was a European traveler who come to the court of:
Ans. A Garden.
11. One of the earliest coming Saints to India was:
Ans. Khawaja Qutb-ud-Din Bakhtiar Kaki.
13. Home Rule League was founded in………
16. The System of Basic Democracy was first introduced in……..