Ans 1480,00,000 kms
2. The outer surface of the sun is called ?
3. Which planet has the maximum number of satellites?
4. What is a light year?
Ans The distance travelled by light in 01 year.
5. What are Red Giants?
Ans Stars which appear red because of their consuming a portion of their hydrogen.
6. What are asteriods?
Ans Very small planet revolving around the sun
7. What is the temperature at the centre of the sun?
Ans 20 million k
8. The phase of moon are partially the result of the ?
Ans Revolution of the moon about the earth
9. Constellations referred to as Zodiac are ?
Ans Imaginary region that encompass the path of the planets
10. The height of a geo-stationary satellite from the surface of the earth is about ?
Ans 3600 km