51. "Wheat Crisis" in Pakistan took place in
52. Martial Law in Lahore was imposed in
53. MALIK GHULAM Muhammad dissolved the Govt. of
Nazi mud Din in April 1953
54. Shortage of Salt took place in 1952 in
55. Pakistan became member of Baghdad pact in
56. The Manila Pact is the other name of
57. The Manila Pact was signed in
58. Muhammad Ali Bigra formula was put forward in
59. According to Bogra formula the Lower house consisted of
60. Out of the total 309 sears muslim League secured only 9 seats in
61. PRODA was replaced in
62. Ghlam Muhammad dissolve dthe Constituent assembly on:
24th October, 1954.
63. Ghulam Muhammad resigned in
64. One unit bill was brought intp effect on
14 October, 1955
65. He became the first Governor of West Pakistan
66. The First Five Year Plan was announced by Chaudhary Muhammad Ali on 18th May 1956
67. Principal of joint Electorate was accepted by the Assembly on
10th October 1956 at Dacca
68. Suez Canal Crisis took place in the reign of:
69. Pakistan bought Gwadar from King ofmaskat at the cost of 40 lakh pounds on 8th September 1958
70. Deputy spleaker of East Pakistan was killed during a rumpus in the Assembly in
71. After the promulgation of MARTIAL Law in 1958when did the new cabinet take oath?
24th October 1958
72. Z.A.Bhutto had the following portfolio in the Ayub Khan's cabinet
HISTORY FROM 1958 TO 1969
73. According to the agriculture Reforms announced in January 1959, maximum limit of non irrigated lands was fixed at:
74. How many land farm holders were affected by the Ayub Reforms
75. Which ordinance contributed a great deal towards generating public
resentment against Ayub regime:
Muslim family Law Ordinance.
75. In the Basic Democratic System introduced by Ayub the number of basic Democrats was
76. Ayub lifted the Martial Law in
77. Presidential Elections between Ayub Khan and miss Fatima Jinnah held in January 1965
78. Pakistan launched an operation in Kashmir in 1965 which was called
79. India mounted upon a three pronged attack against Pakistan along Lahore on
6ht September 1965
80. China issued an ultimatum to India on
17th September 1965
81. Sheikh Mujeeb ur Rehman presented his 6 points for the first time in February 1966 at the house of Former premier Ch. Muhaamad Ali in a meeting of
All Parties Conference.
82. What was the name of opposition alliance against Ayub in 1965 elections? Combined Opposition Parties
83. In 1967 five parties formed an alliance against Ayub Khan which was called
84. The Ayub regim celebrated tis 10 years of rule in
85. As a result of boundary settlement between Pakistan And China Pakistan got 750 sq. miles of land out of a total of:
3400 sq. miles
86. U- 2 incident took place in
87. The old name of Round garden was changed into Nasir garden in 1966 after the visit of
Egyptian President Nasir.
88. Sardar Abdul Rab Nishtar died in
89. EBDO was promulgated in
90. Ayub Khan took oath as President of Pakistan in
91. I.I. Chandaraker died in
92. Muhammad Ali Bogra died in
93. Soharwardy died in 1963 in
94. Islamabad was completed in
95. Bhutto was arrested in
96. States of Dir, Chitral and Swat were incorporated in NWFP in
DEVELOPMENTS FROM 1969 TO 1977:
97. Yahya khan became C-in-C in March 1966. Who was C-in-C before him.
98. Ayub Khan handed over the reins of Government to Yahya Khan on
25th March 1969.
99. In April 1969 yahya regime announced
100. One Unit Scheme was done away with on
1st January 1971
BPSC Pakistan Studies MCQS Past Papers
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES ] Ministry/Depart...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...