(a) Liaquat Ali Khan
(c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din
(d) Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
2. after how many years did Pakistan get her first constitution?
(a) 5 years
(b) 7 years(c) 9 years
(d) 11 years
3. what document was firstly drafted to give pace to constitution making process?
(a) Representative Act
(b) Pakistan Act
(c) Independence Act(d) Objective Resolution
4. when the Constituent Assembly passed the Objective Resolution?
(a) 14th February 1949(b) 12th March 1949
(c) 9th June 1949
(d) 15th August 1949
5. when Mohammad Ali Bogra presented Bogra Formula in the assembly?
(a) January 1953
(b) April 1953
(c) September 1953(d) October 1953
6. who was Mohammad Ali Bogra?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Foreign Minister
(c) Law Minister
(d) Parliament Minister
7. what is the other name of Mohammad Ali Bogra Formula?
(a) New Law of Pakistan
(b) Pakistan Report
(c) Third Report(d) Constitutional Formula
8. when first constitution of Pakistan was enforced?
(a) 8th June 1956(b) 23rd March 1956
(c) 14th August 1956
(d) 25th December 1956
9. who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan during enforcement of first constitution?
(a) Mohammad Ali Bogra
(b) Khwaja Nazim Uddin(c) Choudhry Mohammad Ali
(d) Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar
10. what official name was given to Pakistan in 1956 constitution?
(a) United States of Pakistan
(b) Republic of Pakistan
(c) Islamic Pakistan(d) Islamic Republic of Pakistan
11. what age was prescribed for President in 1956 constitution?(a) 40 years
(b) 45 years
(c) 50 years
(d) 55 years
12. in respect of religion what term was set for President and Prime Minister in 1956 constitution?
(a) He may be a Muslim
(b) He must not be Hindu
(c) He must not be Christian(d) He must be a Muslim( this condition applicable only on president. pm may be non-muslim
13. what was the official language declared in 1956 constitution?
(c) Hindi(d) Both a & b
14. who abrogated 1956 constitution?
(a) Ayub Khan
(b) Tikka Khan
(c) Yahya Khan(d) Iskander Mirza
15. when the first constitution was abrogated and Martial Law was proclaimed?
(a) May 1958
(b) June 1958(c) October 1958
(d) December 1958
16. when Ayub Khan enforced new constitution in Pakistan?
(a) 9th January 1962
(b) 6th February 1962
(c) 13th March 1962
(d) 8th June 1962
17. what was the official language declared in 1962 constitution?
(c) Hindi(d) Both a & b
18. which kind of system of Government was introduced by the 1962 constitution?
(a) Autonomous(b) Presidential
19. when the constitution of 1962 was abrogated?(a) 20th March 1969 (exact date is 25 march)
(b) 29th March 1969
(c) 4th April 1969
(d) 14th April 1969
20. who abrogated 1962 constitution and became CMLA?
(a) Gen. Tikka Khan
(b) Gen. Ahsan Khan
(c) Gen. Mansoor Khan(d) Gen Yahya Khan
21. when Mr. Z.A. Bhutto launched a new constitution in the country?
(a) 11th August 1973(b) 14th August 1973
(c) 17th August 1973
(d) 21st August 1973
22. which kind of system of Government was introduced in 1973 constitution?
(c) Basic Democracy
23. who elects the President according to 1973 constitution?
(a) National Assembly
(b) Senate(c) Both of them
(d) None of them
24. according to 1973 constitution who elects Prime Minister?
(a) Senate(b) National Assembly
(d) Provincial Assemblies
25. in which constitution Bicameral Legislature was provided for the first time?
(c) 1962(d) 1973
26. in constitution of 1973 what age is specified for a person to contest for the Election to National Assembly?(a) 25 years
(b) 18 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 30 years
27. in constitution 1973 what number of seats in Senate was set?
(a) 120 Seats
(b) 115 Seats
(c) 110 Seats(d) 100 Seats
28. according to 1973 constitution what is the term of the office of President?
(a) 6 years(b) 5 years
(c) 4 years
(d) 3 years
29. Article 58(2b) of constitution 1973 is about:
(a) Power of President to dismiss Army Chief
(b) Power of President to dissolve Provincial Assemblies(c) Power of President to dissolve National Assembly
(d) Power of President to dissolve Senate
29. How many articles were there in the constitution of 1956?
(a) 200 Articles(b) 234 Articles
(d) 254 Articles
30. what name was given to Pakistan in constitution of 1962?(a) Islamic Republic of Pakistan
(b) Democratic Pakistan
(c) Republic of Pakistan
(d) United Pakistan
31. how many articles were there in 1962 constitution?
(a) 225 Articles(b) 250 Articles
(c) 275 Articles
(d) 290 Articles
32. how many articles are there in 1973 constitution?
(a) 220 Articles
(b) 240 Articles
(c) 260 Articles(d) 280 Articles
33. in constitution 1973 who were declared none Muslims?(a) Qadiyanis