• Who amongst the following were the first to invade India? Arabs
• Real name of Mohd: bin Qasim was Amadudin Mohammad (Pillar of Deen).
• Mohd: Bin Qasim was nephew and son-in-law of Hajjaj bin Yousuf the Governor of Iraq (Omayad Period). He came to Sindh with 12 thousand men.
• Mohd: bin Qasim conquered Sindh during Ummayads.
• Siskar was Waziir of Dahir.
• Mohd: bin Qasim tortured to death in Iraq by Sulaiman.
• The Abbasid governor Hisham came to Sindh in 757 A.D.
• Shabudding Ghori was the founder of Islamic State in India.
• Qutubudin Aibk was the founder of slave dynasty after Ghoris.
• Ghiyasuddin Tughluq was the first sultan of Tughluq dynasty.
• Aurangzeb reimposed ‘Jaziya’?
• Ibn Batutah visited India in reign of Muhammad-bin Tughluq
• Babur used artillery in warfare.
• Emperor Shahjahan= Khurram Shihab-ud-din
• Akbar prohibited the practice of Sati?
• Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya’s Dargah is located at Delhi.
• Baba Farid Gang Shakar was the first Punjabi poet.
• Waris shah is called the ‘Shakespeare of Punjabi literature’.
• Tomb named Khawaja Moin ud Din Chisti is in Ajmer.
• Hazrat Bullay Shah was a famous Sufi poet of Punjabi language. His tomb is in the city of Kasur.
• Thatta was the capital city of Sindh during Argons and Turkans
• Mohd: bin Tughlaq introduced tokens currency firstly.
• Akbar the Great was born in Umar Kot.
• Shalamar Bagh was built by Shah Jahan (Shahabuddin Mohd: Shah Jahan) (also called Shahzada Khuram)
• Jahan Ara begum was the daughter of Shah Jahan
• Mehmood set out on Somnath on17 Oct: 1024 A.D.
• 1st battle of Tarrin was fought b/w Mohd: Ghouri & Rajput (1191), Ghori was defeated. In 1192 A.D, the 2nd battle of Tarrin, Ghori wins.
• Ahmed Shah Abdali was the King of Kabul.
• Ahmed Shah Abdali defeated Marhatas in 1761.
• Pan Islamism introduced by Jamaludding Afghani.
• Nadir Shah of Iran invaded Delhi during the period of Mohd: Shah Rangila (The Moughal Emperor).
• Original name of Tippu Sultan was Nawab Fateh Ali.
• 4th May 1799 was the day of Shahadat of Tippu Sultan.
• The original name of Sultan Siraj Doullah (the Nawab of Bengal) was Mirza Mohd:
• Battle of Plassey was fought in 1757 b/w Clive and Siraj-ud-Daula which established British rule in Bengal.
• Sindh was annexed by Birtish in 1847 and was separated from Bombay in 1935 vide India Act 1935.
• First war of freedom was fought in 1757 b/w Siraju Doullah and Rober Clive.
• Sh. Ahmed Sirhandi is known as Majaddid Alf Sani.
• Sheikh Ahmad Sirhandi was born in 1564.
• Mausm Khan, soldier of Titu Mir was sentenced to death.
• Hajatullah al-Balaghah written by Shah Waliullah.
• Shah waliullah born in 1703. Shah Waliullah died in 1763.
• Shah Alam II was an ally of Mir Qasim in the Battle of Buxar.
Pakistan Movement Solved MCQs
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES ] Ministry/Depart...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...