- Surah Inaam means Camel.
- Surah Nahl means Honey bee.
- Surah Ankaboot means spider.
- The major part of Quran is revealed at night time.
- Generally aayats of Sajida occur in Makki Surahs.
- 10 virtues are blessed for recitation of one word of Quran.
- Surah Al-Anfal means Mal-e-Ghanimat.
- In Naml two bismillah occur (2nds one is at aayat no:30)
- Surah Kahf means the cave.
- Muzammil means Wrapped in garments.
- Kausar means Abundance.
- Nasr means Help.
- Ikhlas means Purity of faith.
- Falak means Dawn.
- Un-Nass means Mankind.
- Al-alq means Clot of blood.
- Alm Nashrah means Expansion.
- Uz-zukhruf means Ornaments.
- Surah Rahman is in 27th Para.
- Bride of Quran is Rahman Surah.
- Surah Yasin is in 22nd and 23rd Para.
- Present shape of quran is Taufeeqi.
- Quran is the greatest miracle of Prophet.
- Word surah has occurred in Quran 9 times.
- First seven aayats of quran are called Tawwal.
- The alphabet Alf comes most of times and Alf, Zuwad Alphabet comes least number of times.
- Quran is written in Prose & Poetry.
- Quran is also regarded as a manual of Science.
- Surah Alq is both Makki and Madni.
- Name of Muhammad is mentioned in Quran for 4 times.
- Adam is mentioned in Surah Aaraf.
- first Sindhi translation of Quran by Aakhund Azizullah Halai
- Torat means light.
- Zaboor means Pieces/ Book written in big letters.
- Injeel means Good news.
- 99 number of aayats describe Khatam-e- Nabuwat.
- Command against Juva & amputation of hands came 8th A.H
- Laws about orphanage revealed in 3 A.H.
- Laws about Zina revealed in 5 A.H.
- Laws about inheritance revealed in 3 A.H.
- In 4th A.H wine was prohibited.
- The order of Hijab for women reveled in 4th A.H.
- Ablution made obligatory in 5th A.H.
- In Surah Al-Nisa the commandment of Wuzu is present.
- Procedure of ablution is present in Surah Maidah.
- In 4 A.H Tayammum was granted.
- Interest was prohibited in 8th A.H.
- The order of Hijiab reveled in 8th Hijrah. (chk)
- During ghazwa Banu Mustaliq the command of tayamum was reveled.
- Quran recited in Medina firstly in the mosque Nabuzdeeq.
- Quran verse abrogating a previous order is called Naasikh.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
General Knowledge Solved MCQs of The Holy Quran
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...