- First man to recite Quran in Makkah: Abdullah bin Masood.
- Forms of revelation granted to Prophet were 3 (wahi,Kashf,dream)
- First method of revelation of Quran Wahi.
- Kashf means Vision.
- Initially Quran was preserved in memory form.
- After Umar’s death, copy of quran was passed on to Hafsa.
- Only Sahabi mentioned in Quran Zaid bin Haris.(surah ahzab)
- Paradise is mentioned in Quran for150 times.
- Section of Paradise in which Prophets will dwell Mahmood.
- Doors of Hell are 7.
- Subterranean part of hell is Hawia.
- Number of angles of hell 19.
- Gate-keeper of hell Malik.
- Gate-keeper of heaven Rizwan.
- Place of heaven at which people whose good deeds equal bad deeds will be kept in Aaraf.
- A tree in hell emerging from its base is Zakoon.
- Name of the mountain of hell is Saud.
- Heaven on earth was built by Shadad.
- The word Islam has been used at 92 places in the holy quran.
- First revelation written by Khalid bin Saeed
- Last wahi written by Abi Ibn Kaaf.
- Last wahi came on3rd Rabiul Awal 11 A.D
- In 15th Para the event of Miraj is mentioned.
- Except the name of Maryam the name of no other woman has come explicitly in the Quran.
- Iblees will not be punished with fire but with cold.
- Iblees’s refusal to prostrate before man is mentioned in Kuran for 9 times.
- Iblees means “disappointed one”.
- Al-Kausar relates to death of Qasim and Hazrat Abdullah
- Jibrail came 24 000 times into the court of the Prophet.
- Quran has been translated into fifty languages to date.
- If a woman marries the second time, she will be in Jannah with the second husband. (Hadith)
- The Earth and the Heaven were created by Allah in 6 days, it is described in Surah Yunus.
- Zaid bin Thabit collected the Quran in the form of Book.
- Tarjumanul Quran Abdullah bin Abbas.
- In Surah Muzzamil verse 73 reading quran slowly and clearly is ordained.
- 4 Mosque mentioned in Holy Quran.
- Jibraeel is referred in Quran as Ar-rooh.
- In Quran Rooh-al-Qudus is Jibrael it means holy spirit.
- In Quran Rooh-al-Ameen is Jibrael.
- Incharge of Provisions is Mekaeel.
- The angel who was sent to Prophets as a helper against enemies of Allah was Jibraeel.
- The Angel who sometimes carried Allah’s punishment for His disobedients was Jibraeel.
- Jibrael is mentioned in Quran for three times.
- Old Testament is the Torait.
- New Testament is Injeel.
- Psalms is Zuboor.
- Gospal is Injeel.
- Prophet is called Farqaleet in Injeel.
- Taharat-e-Sughra is Wuzu.
- There are two types of Farz.
- Saloos-ul-Quran is Surah Ikhlas.
- Aroos-ul-Quran i.e bride of Quran is Al-Rehman.
- Meaning of Baqarah: The Cow
- In Surah Waqiya the word Al-Quran ul Hakeem is used.
- First Wahi was revealed on 17 Ramzan.
- Two Surahs are named with one letter heading.
- Surah Baqara & Ale Imran are known as Zuhraveen.
- Wine is termed in Quran as Khumar.
- The first authority for the compilation of Ahadis is .
- Sahih Bukhari contains 7397 ahadis.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
General Knowledge About The Holy Quran
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...