2.When the congress ministries resigned from their offices?
None of these
3.Who first thought of the possibility of a Muslim republic embracing the present Central Asian states in north west of sub-continent?
Syed Jamal ud Din Afghani
4.When Simla Conference was concluded with failure?
5.Who negotiated with cabinet mission (1946) on behalf of All India National Congress?
6.when Abu ala Maududi was awarded death punishment by military court on" Qadiani issue"?
7.Muhammad Ali Bogra, the then P.M of Pakistan, presented his constitutional formula to the Constituent Assembly on:
8.When was the 17th amendment bill ratified by the President, after getting passed by both houses of Majlis-e-Shura?
9.When was the local government system under the devolution of power plan, 2001, inaugurated?
10.When was gas (natural) discovered at Sui Baluchistan?
(11) The first Muslim general entered Victorious in the sub-continent Indo-Pak in the year:
(12) On the execution of Muhammad Bin Qasim, the rule of Caliph ended and Arab princes in Mansura (Sindh) and Multan (Punjab) established their independent dynasties in Sub-continent in the year:
None of these
(13) Who became the first Sultan of newly established Muslim Sultanate of Delhi in 1207:
(14) Who has written the book entitled "The Making of Pakistan"
(15) Who was first appointed Nazim of Nadva-ul-ulema in 1883:
(16) Pakistan's ideology is based on the ideals of:
(17) Quaid-e-Azam called Islam "Our bedrock and sheet anchor" while addressing:
Punjab Students Federation
(18) The resolution for formation of All-Indian Muslim League was passed at the meeting of All India Educational Conference (1906) and was moved by:
Nawab Salim ullah
(19) The demand of separate electorate for Indian Muslims was first accepted in the Act of:
(20) The provincial governments of Congress resigned and All-India Muslim League as a mark of relief observed the "Day of Deliverance" on:
22 Dec. 1939
(21) The Lahore Resolution was amended and Pakistan was made an integral part of League's objective. The amendment was made in the Annual session (1941) of All India Muslim League, which was held at:
(22) Radcliffe Commission submitted its formula for the division of India in to two countries to Lord Mountbatton on:
None of these
(23) Ch. Rahmat Ali, the architect of the name of Pakistan, died on:
(24) Liaquat Ali Khan, the first Prime Minister of Pakistan, while addressing a meeting at Rawalpindi was assassinated on:
Oct 16, 1951
(25) The Legal Frame Work Order, which amended a constitution of Pakistan unilaterally was issued by:
(26) The country, which supported the Pakistan Movement before the emergence of Pakistan:
None of these
(27) Durand Line, which divides the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan is as long as:
(28) Which mountain range is located between China and Pakistan:
29) What is the total area of Pakistan (Sq Km):
(30) The Regional Cooperation for Development (RCD) was established among Pakistan, Iran and Turkey in 1964 and was annulled in:
31. From 1858 upto about 1870 nearly all British Politicians, authors blamed the Muslims for:
32. Indo-Muslim culture in details is overwhelmingly:
33. “The Millat and Menace of Indianism” is written by:
Ch. Rehmat Ali
34. Indian Khilafat Deputation visited England to put their views before LIyod George in:
35. The Lucknow Pact was conceived by:
36. Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan was leader of:
37. In 1917 Kheiri Brothers suggested a plan of partition of India in conference of the Socialist International held in:
38. In 1928 Agha Khan III advocated independence of each province at the meeting of All parties convention in:
39. Founder of Pakistan M.A. Jinnah declared unequivocally that “it is impossible to work a democratic parliamentary government in India” in press interview given to:
40. Kazi Saeed-ud-Din Ahmad, an Aligarh geographer clearly demarcated areas to substantiate the two nation theory were in all:
41. On 7th August, Muhammad Ali Jinnah left India for the last time and flew to:
42. Junagadh was a small maritime sate and had an area of:
4500 Sq Km
43. Tethys’s deposits finally turned to be:
44. The Salt Range lies in the large accumulation of pure salt at Khewra and:
45. Land holdings in Pakistan are characterized by:
46. The Pakistan Forest Institute, a national organization was established in:
47. Relics of stone tools found in caves and terraces that date back to Pleistocene period have been discovered in:
48. National Highway Authority receipts to the tune of 1850 million rupees have been reported by May:
49. Recent earthquake of October, 2005 was result of:
50. Pakistan foreign policy is the safe-guarding of its sovereignty, security and: