(1) Author of the Book ‘Spirit of Islam” is:
Syed Amir Ali
(2) The concept of ‘Separation of Powers’ was given by:
(3) Who said “Law is the command of a determinate sovereign”?
(4) “Only the will of the sovereign can be the source of law”. Who said it?
(5) Those who are active against the very existence of state are known as:
(6) The concept of ‘Surplus Value’ is given by:
(7) In Plato’s Ideal State, one reaches at the pinnacle of the State order at the age of:
(8) Which one is the ‘supreme law of the land in USA’?
(9) The word “polis” means:
A city state
(10) Fascism as a theory originated in: