- United States presidential election is to be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
- Electoral College votes are 538
- This will be 57th quadrennial United States Presidential Election
- The two main candidates are President Barrack Obama from the Democrats and Mitt Romney from the Republican Party
- Barrack Obama Born on 4 Aug 1961 in Hawaii
- Barrack Obama Studied law at Harvard University
- Barrack Obama Worked as a civil rights lawyer in Chicago
- Barrack Obama Served in Illinois state senate 1996-2004
- Barrack Obama Elected to the US Senate in 2004
- Barrack Obama Bested Hillary Clinton to win the Democratic presidential nomination
- Barrack Obama Won the 2008 presidential election, defeating Republican Senator John McCain
- Barack Hussein Obama made history on 4 November 2008, when he easily defeated Republican rival John McCain to become the first black president of the United States.
- After graduating from Columbia University in New York, Mr Obama worked for three years as a community organiser in poor neighbourhoods in Chicago.
- He then attended Harvard Law School, becoming the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.
- Mr Romney, a former one-term governor of Massachusetts
- Mr Romney lost the party's 2008 nomination race to Arizona Senator John McCain
- Willard Mitt Romney was born in 1947 in Michigan. His father, George Romney, was later that state's Republican governor and himself ran for the Republican presidential nomination in 1968.
- Mitt Romney served two years as a Mormon missionary in France, then went to Brigham Young University and studied law and business at Harvard.
- Mr Romney was officially selected as the Republican presidential nominee at the party's national convention in Tampa, Florida, on 28 August.
- Obama has won the election 2012. He got 303 votes
US Presidential Election 2012 Candidates Profile Overview
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in...
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES ] Ministry/Depart...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
Government of Pakistan National Accountability Bureau (NAB) (Recruitment Test) Deputy Director,Assistant Director,Junior Investigation ...
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...