24th October 1958
72. Z.A.Bhutto had the following portfolio in the Ayub Khan's cabinet
HISTORY FROM 1958 TO 1969
73. According to the agriculture Reforms announced in January 1959, maximum limit of non irrigated lands was fixed at:
74. How many land farm holders were affected by the Ayub Reforms
75. Which ordinance contributed a great deal towards generating public
resentment against Ayub regime:
Muslim family Law Ordinance.
75. In the Basic Democratic System introduced by Ayub the number of basic Democrats was
76. Ayub lifted the Martial Law in
77. Presidential Elections between Ayub Khan and miss Fatima Jinnah held in January 1965
78. Pakistan launched an operation in Kashmir in 1965 which was called
79. India mounted upon a three pronged attack against Pakistan along Lahore on
6ht September 1965
80. China issued an ultimatum to India on
17th September 1965
81. Sheikh Mujeeb ur Rehman presented his 6 points for the first time in February 1966 at the house of Former premier Ch. Muhaamad Ali in a meeting of
All Parties Conference.
82. What was the name of opposition alliance against Ayub in 1965 elections? Combined Opposition Parties
83. In 1967 five parties formed an alliance against Ayub Khan which was called
84. The Ayub regim celebrated tis 10 years of rule in
85. As a result of boundary settlement between Pakistan And China Pakistan got 750 sq. miles of land out of a total of:
3400 sq. miles
86. U- 2 incident took place in
87. The old name of Round garden was changed into Nasir garden in 1966 after the visit of
Egyptian President Nasir.
88. Sardar Abdul Rab Nishtar died in
89. EBDO was promulgated in
90. Ayub Khan took oath as President of Pakistan in
91. I.I. Chandaraker died in
92. Muhammad Ali Bogra died in
93. Soharwardy died in 1963 in
94. Islamabad was completed in
95. Bhutto was arrested in
96. States of Dir, Chitral and Swat were incorporated in NWFP in
DEVELOPMENTS FROM 1969 TO 1977:
97. Yahya khan became C-in-C in March 1966. Who was C-in-C before him.
98. Ayub Khan handed over the reins of Government to Yahya Khan on
25th March 1969.
99. In April 1969 yahya regime announced
100. One Unit Scheme was done away with on
1st January 1971
101. Total number of National Assembly seats in the L.F.O. was
102. East Bengal has 169 seats in the L.F.O.
103. Punjab had 85 seats in L.F.O.
104. Elections could not be held on fixed date and had to be postponed till 7th
December due to
Floods in East Pakistan
105. In the 1971 elections out of total 162 common seats in East Bengal Mujeeb ur Rehman won
106. In the elections of 1971 PPP got 62 seats out of total 82 common seats in Punjab
107. Agartala conspiracy was about
Kidnap and murder of Ayub Khan