2. Mountbatten came to India in
3. Mountbatten was an officer in
4. Plan for the Separation of Indo Pakistan was announced on
23rd June 1947
5. Election to the First Constituent Assembly of Pakistan took place in:
6. The first Cabinet of Pakistan consisted of
7. Finance Portfolio in the first Cabinet was held by
Malik Ghulam Muhammad.
8. The Chief Minister of the following province refused to salute the Pakistani flag in 1947:
9. CM of NWFP Doctor Khan Sahib was dismissed by Quaid e Azam who was his successor?
10. Chief Minister of the following Province was dismissed by Quaid e Azam
11. Approximate population of Pakistan at the inception in 1947 was
12. First census of Pakistan was held in
13. Population of west Pakistan in 1951was
14. The only country to oppose Pakistan's entrance into the UNO in1947 was Afghanistan
15. Total area of Jammu and Kashmir in 1947 was
84,471 sq. miles
16. India stopped the passage of water from the rivers Ravi and Sutluj in
17. Madhupur Head works is located on the
18. Ferozpur Head works is located on river
19. Muslim majority Tehsil Zira was handed over to India in Redcliff award it was a tehsil of
21. He was the first head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947
Amir of Kuwait
22. Quaid e Azam relief fund was set up in
23. At the time of division the cash balances of undivided India stood at about
Rs. 4,000 million
24. India and Pakistan mutually came to an agreement that Pakistan would get
Rs. 750 crore as her share.
25. Only Rs. 200 crors had been paid as an interim installment
26. Referendum in 1947 in NWFP province was held in
27. On 15th August 1947 the state of Junaghadh announced that it had acceded to Pakistan.
28. He was the first Governor of Punjab
29. Governor Moody imposed the Governor Rule in Punjab in
30. Pakistan Fund was setup by Quaid in
31. State Bank of Pakistan was inaugurated by Quaid in
32. The initial assets of SBP were equal to
33. Karachi was declared Federal area by the legislative Assembly in
34. He was the only Muslim to oppose the Objectives Resolution in the Assembly.
Mian Iftikhar –ud- din
35. "The Myth of Independence" was written by