2. Nobel Physics Prize; French scientist Serge Haroche and US researcher David J Wineland have been announced for winning Nobel Prize 2012 in Physics on 09-10-2012 for their ground-breaking experimental methods that enable measuring and manipulation of individual quantum systems
3. Nobel Chemistry Prize; Americans Robert Lefkowitz and Brian Kobilka won the 2012 Nobel Prize in chemistry on 10-10-2012 for studies of proteins that let body cells respond to signals from the outside
4. Nobel Literature Prize; Chinese writer Mo Yan has won the 2012 Nobel Prize in Literature, announced Peter Englund, Permanent Secretary of the Swedish Academy in Stockholm on Thursday.
5. The Nobel Prize in Literature 2012 is awarded to Chinese writer Mo Yan "who with hallucinatory realism merges folk tales, history and the contemporary
6. Nobel Peace Prize; The Nobel Peace Prize was on Friday awarded to the European Union, an institution wracked by the euro crisis but credited with bringing more than a half century of peace to a continent ripped apart by two world wars.
7. Nobel Economics Prize U.S. economists Alvin Roth and Lloyd Shapley won the 2012 Nobel prize for economics on Monday for research on how to match different economic agents such as students for schools or even organ donors with patients