- First Educational Conference of Pakistan held in Karachi from 27 Nov to 1 Dec 1947
- Education Minister during first educational conference was Mr. Fazlul Rehman
- First Educational conference decided to promote Two nation theory, Urdu Language and to establish an Inter University Board
- Gen.Ayub Khan government establish a 11 members national educational commission on 30 Dec 1958
- S.M Shareef was Chairmain of this commission. This commission started its work fro Jan 1959. Mr.Sharif was a Secretary of education
- Sharif Commission presented his report to President in Aug 1959 consisting of 346 pages
- According to Sharif Commission report School educational year was consist of 40 weeks with 2 month summer, 10days winter and 14 days spring vacations
- University Educational Year consists of 36 weeks
- Noor Khan Report was another National Education Policy by Yahya Govt in 1970.
- University Grants Commission was established according to this policy.
- Zulifqar Bhutto announce a National Education Policy on 29 March 1972.
- According to National Education Policy on 29 March 1972, all private institutions were nationalized on 1 october 1972.
- First Peoples Open University established in Islamabad According to National Education Policy on 29 March 1972.
- National Research Fellowship was established According to National Education Policy on 29 March 1972
- NSC was established According to National Education Policy on 29 March 1972.
- Zia Ul Haq Govt issued National Education Policy 1978
- Islamiat,Pak Studies,Arabic were mad compulsory subjects in National Education Policy 1978.
- National Educational Council was established in National Education Policy 1978.
- National Centre was established for science according to National Education Policy 1978.
- National Technical Teachers Training College established in National Education Policy 1978.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Bed MCQs for Headmaster Exam
Related Articles :
Follow by Email
Jobs Tests Syllabus
Past Exams Papers
MCQs Tests Preparation
CSS 2016-2017 New Revised Compulsory Optional Subjects Syllabus FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION REVISED SCHEME OF CSS COMPETITIVE EXAM...
ENGLISH Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each. 1. I en...
FPSC Advertisement no 1-2015 INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUES Jobs SEE NEW JOBS 2016 DETAILS HERE Case No/Job Title:F4-19/2015-R [ INSPECTOR INL...
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium (1) Increases (2) Decreases (3) Remains unaltered (4) Drops sharpl...
FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the w...
PPSC Advertisement No 18-2015 TMO Preparation MCQs General Knowledge Pak Studies,Islamic Studies,Everyday Science,Urdu,English,Math are a...
Summary 10 th Class Try Again Written by W.E.Hickson This beautiful little poem has been written by William Edward Hick son....
1. who was the first President of the Constitution Assebmly? (a) Liaquat Ali Khan ( b) Quaid-e-Azam (c) Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din (d) Sardar Abdu...
Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 2016 MCQs Pakistan Affairs Current Affairs 201 7 MCQs, 1. Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in ...